Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I earned my avatar. Be jealous because now I stand out from the rest of you.

skinsfan913

Now correct these nuts in yo mouth!!

I would like to inquire about the aforementioned nuts. What sort of nuts are you referring to? I was thinking some nice classic roasted and salted peanuts that make such a lovely baseball game treat. But I figure you could also be talking about walnuts, perhaps ground up and put in a cake. Or even some delicious, exotic pistachios. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

:rotflmao: Coming to you directly from the set of "You can't make this up" we present skinsfan913. That's right ladies and gentlemen. He's back. :rotflmao:

Oh. About that "whole none of our business" edit thing. Here's the original. :)

Its hilarious that you guys actually think I wanted some sympathy?! Are you SERIOUS with that?! Im also glad that sooooo many of you are getting your kicks out of this post smh? It really shows the level of excitement in your lives. I guess I was supposed to come on apologize and beg for a different avatar. This is a ****IN message board for petes sake. One freakin Skins board out of thousands. This one is no better than the next BELIEVE THAT! Football is a game played by men and discussions about it gets heated at times. So I offended some of you and ruffled your panties....SO BE IT! Deal with it ladies! Ohhhhh I got banned from the message board Oh my what ever will I do now ROTFL!!! 19 pages of replies to this? And you wonder why I havent been back to reply to you dumbasses? Well its because I actually live a life outside of a dam message board. It wasnt that serious then and its not that serious now. You can all chole on a **** sandwich for all I care!! Especially TK,Tarhog, and any other Mod with a god-complex. Finally you have the power to do something to someone that hurts your wittle feelings. Childhood on the playgrounds for you guys was definitely a day full of ass-whoopings Im willing to bet! Argue like a man or if not ban anyone that has a differing opinion than yours! I guess the things they say about you guys on all the other Skins boards are 100% spot on! you guys ARE really the whiniest, lamest ****s on the web! Now...do as you will!! P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

The irony in that last bit is nearly awe inspiring.

:ols: OOps. I forgot. I'm such a meanie for posting that. :silly:

Please mods don't ban him, this is awesome.

Careful now. He's out there thinking up that next witty response. Something like "Oh yeah?????" to skewer us with. :silly:

And just so you know PCS --> The use of the word "yo" in this sense is urban for "your" in case you cant find that in your dictionary!!! :hysterical:

Oh. Whoops. I had a fruit of my loins moment with that post. :silly: I'll edit it so it says "About that whole none of YO business edit thing." :silly:

I guess the things they say about you guys on all the other Skins boards are 100% spot on!

Oh No!!!!!!1!! Are Yo sayin that other sights r dissing us???!!!???

Dissing: Present participle of dis - Verb - Act or speak in a disrespectful way toward. (The Concise Urban Dictionary, street edition)

Word.

The irony...

He lives such a great life, but apparently is willing to spend most of it trying to find a way to "Expose" this site. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any breaking news on CNN that would indicate to me that he's accomplished his lifelong mission. He's clearly wasting valuable time...

If he does I'll post it first on BRBN :)

OK!!! This is all I'm saying in that what I mean about why are all of you clowns so not like being as smart!! As you think!!

Just because know one here kisses all the mods butts in the "oh you;'r so cool" time every day doesn't mean you KNOW ME!11!

I haz a life full of kitties and cheeseburgers not all the time on this stupid SITE!!! And the others are BETTER and we all say it to YOU!

So just stop going ahead and doing your "thang" (dated slang/colloquialism) and get a lotz more clues for a bunch of not having real things to do like I can!!!

I have pictures of naked girls, you idiots!!!!!!

Archived