Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I earned my avatar. Be jealous because now I stand out from the rest of you.

skinsfan913

A few more examples from previous members who were seemed to be a bit put out about things.

NNT'd and banned 3 times prior to last "action"

GO **** YOURSELF you NAZI *******s. Cant say a member of the team sucks....About a 1000 members probably saying that. Who cares about your ****ty site anyway....GO RG3 and **** YOU!!!! LOL

My Goodness.

this use to be a great website. You guys ****ed it up

A bit defensive don't you think? :)

what the **** is wrong with you people? I post one thing on obama and I get banned. This is ****ed up. What the hell is a dupe acct. And who the hell is Jumbo? You talk about me being a whacko, this is crazy. What is wrong with you people? Get a life please. How the hell do you shut a post down for no reason? There was nothing wrong with the post. And for the record get over yourself. And **** you.

I have enjoyed this thread to no end.

As my mommy always said, "If you can't play nice with others, don't play at all." She also said, "If you can't follow the rules, you're out."

I think the OP needs a scolding from his mommy.

This board is the best I've ever read. The rules are what makes it so. I have no interest in reading posts on other sites where the trolls are ramp-id. What's the point? I don't like interacting with idiots that get some sort of pleasure from insulting people on the internet. I'm all for a good argument but don't insult me because you don't have a valid counter. This board is awesome. It's the only one I ever post in. With a post count as low as mine, it goes without saying that I read more than I post.

I think that some people miss the fact that quite often, people that act out publicly like this don't care how much of a jerk you think they are, they got noticed!, that's all that matters.

I think your right on that LD, I had one guy send me about 10 e-mails explaining to me about his degree in Journalism, and how much people would be missing if we didn't lift the NNT he had earned. I don't think he even read the e-mail I sent him telling him I am not a mod ::ols:

Wow, how am I just now seeing this thread? Gold Jerry, Gold!

ETA: reading back through all this thread, I'm really surprised there's that many nutjobs on here. Most of the posters on here seem to be pretty balanced- granted I typically avoid the controversial threads on the tailgate where most of these people seem to spend the bulk of their time. But I just can't understand how people can get so fired up based off dissenting opinions from people they've never met.

I've been banned once, and I don't even remember why, and sure, I was mad, and fired off an email to TK I believe merely asking (angrily) for an explanation. But I cooled down, actually seemed to benefit from the week off, and even though I never really got an explanation, I'm sure it was deserved. The mods obviously have to deal with so much crap that most of us aren't even aware of, and they do a great job. There's a reason why my friends who are fans of other teams like hanging out here. Go spend sometime on the Browns board if you want to see a glimpse of what happens with weak/non-existent mods. Yikes.

Well there you go...he earned it back on 8/11 :ols:

Man this guy is a Class A jerk. What an *******...avatar well deserved.

I know. If you wanna see a hot mess with no mods, try the ESPN Redskins forum. Everybody there is somebody else's ballwasher. It's unreal. Beware Bananaman, or whatever he's calling himself now...

Wow, how am I just now seeing this thread? Gold Jerry, Gold!

ETA: reading back through all this thread, I'm really surprised there's that many nutjobs on here. Most of the posters on here seem to be pretty balanced- granted I typically avoid the controversial threads on the tailgate where most of these people seem to spend the bulk of their time. But I just can't understand how people can get so fired up based off dissenting opinions from people they've never met.

I've been banned once, and I don't even remember why, and sure, I was mad, and fired off an email to TK I believe merely asking (angrily) for an explanation. But I cooled down, actually seemed to benefit from the week off, and even though I never really got an explanation, I'm sure it was deserved. The mods obviously have to deal with so much crap that most of us aren't even aware of, and they do a great job. There's a reason why my friends who are fans of other teams like hanging out here. Go spend sometime on the Browns board if you want to see a glimpse of what happens with weak/non-existent mods. Yikes.

See, we're Redskins buddies, even though I've been a Duke fan my whole life!!

It's all in what shade of blue you wear, right?:cool:

Archived