Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rob Ryan on Robert Griffin III: 'I don't like him'

Commander PK

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000098775/article/rob-ryan-on-robert-griffin-iii-i-dont-like-him

"He is a special player," Ryan told The Dallas Morning News. "That's why they traded half a team to get him. :ols: Obviously, he's a tremendous athlete and they say he is a hell of a kid. I don't like him, but I know he is very talented. This game looks like it's in slow-motion for him already and hopefully we speed it up a whole lot this week."

Ryan's "I don't like him" business was probably meant playfully, but Griffin stands a chance to spoil the coach's holiday. Washington rests on the deep fringes of the playoff picture, but Dallas, at 5-5, desperately needs a win.

All of this put Ryan in the proper mood to -- you guessed it, friends -- guarantee victory, just days after the Cowboys escaped with their lives against the two-win Cleveland Browns.

"We're America's Team," Ryan told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. "Everyone will be watching to see if we win -- and we're going to." The broken record in Big D keeps on spinning.

:ols:

Somebody make sure this gets to Robert and the team.

He'd better save some room on his Thanksgiving plate for a few helpings of crow if we go in there and beat them. I like it though. It lets me know that at least one guy on our team demands their attention, enough that they don't approach us with the ho hum typical, generic praise during the pressers leading up to the game.

Prior to the Giants game the players were all talking crap, JPP saying don't bring it to his side and the like. Afterwards they were talking about how RGIII took the fun out of the game, that's how good he was.

So if Ryan is already where the Giants were after their game, I imagine he'll be really angry tomorrow night, even if the Cowboys win.

And after the 2nd match he might just have to go the hospital, he'll be so frothing.

Just saw the comment on NFLN. I love it. Rob Ryan says they don't expect to blitz too often. The less the better for Polumbus. I feel good about this game provided Kyle calls a consistent game, we establish the run game featuring Alfred, and the same D shows up that we saw Sunday. I gotta see some kind of attitude from those guys.

Prior to the Giants game the players were all talking crap, JPP saying don't bring it to his side and the like. Afterwards they were talking about how RGIII took the fun out of the game, that's how good he was.

So if Ryan is already where the Giants were after their game, I imagine he'll be really angry tomorrow night, even if the Cowboys win.

And after the 2nd match he might just have to go the hospital, he'll be so frothing.

Lets hope he's not an emotional eater. :paranoid:[

I have zero respect for the Ryan family, and that's not smack talk, either (I respect Tom Landry, Bill Parcells, etc.). If you ask me, all of the Ryans are a complete disgrace to the game--endless bravado and trash talking from the safety of the sidelines--putting their own players in jeopardy--making light of other teams' injuries (Body Bag Game), putting bounties on players, throwing punches at fellow coaches, etc. and the list goes on. For my money, Buddy Ryan in particular is the biggest POS to ever grace an NFL sideline.

The apple obviously doesn't fall far from the tree.

Archived