Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rob Ryan on Robert Griffin III: 'I don't like him'

Commander PK

Love it, Painkiller. Hail yes. What a great win. Rob, go **** yourself.

---------- Post added November-23rd-2012 at 01:03 AM ----------

Can't remember the last time I was this excited about Dalass. And thats saying something. Hope we smash that worthless excuse of a defense in the mouth. Tired of hearing the chirping from their fans about how they "should win if they play their game". Bull****. We're the better football team RIGHT NOW. Let's prove it on the field.

Hail.

And we did, too. That's a feeling we haven't had in WAY too long. Knowing we're better, and going in and proving it on the field.

The day after, and that fat piece of crap is still talking trash. Heard him on NFL Network this morning after the game, and this is sort of paraphrasing, but is basically accurate:

"We only had two days to get ready for that CRAP. I thought we did OK on the COLLEGE STUFF, but they were able to hit some big plays on us."

Calling it "crap" and "college stuff." Yeah, the Skins had the same amount of time to get ready for your sorry fat behind, and they torched it.

In the end, the Redskins always make the Ryans their [female dogs].

Just saw another classy quote from him on NFLN :

"We only had two days to prepare for that crap (our offense) and I think we did an okay job with it. We handled that college stuff okay I thought."

Taking shots as RG3 wipes his ass all over the field. You and your brother can go **** yourselves cause yall both suck ass.

Jason Garrett = Jim Zorn

More post game comments from Ryan.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20121123-rob-ryan-robert-griffin-s-play-why-you-trade-half-your-team-for-him.ece

Jerry Jones

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/22/4433779/cowboys-lose-focus-in-bad-second.html

Even Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was left nearly speechless.

"Really, I was in awe. I was very disappointed, but I was in awe of RGIII," Jones said. "The plays that he was making, they made some great catches, they made some great plays. It was unbelievable the plays they were making."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/22/4433779/cowboys-lose-focus-in-bad-second.html#storylink=cpy

We had good friends down who are die-hard cowboy fans. They hate him. My friend mentioned something I'd never noticed. During a game, notice how many times they show him, even when its bad for the boys. They don't do that for any other team Def Coord. I thought about it and have to agree. I was watching the NFL network this morning and they were talking to him and he said "We stopped that college crap good, but the long plays hurt us" I thought you dip ****, it was because you were biting on that college crap (read option) and the run and that opened you up. God its good to be a skin this morning. :)

Well, the dork did give him a little props:

It should come as no surprise that Rob Ryan is like your father, labeling anything he's not quite sure of as "crap," even if he is somewhat starstruck by it. Ryan expounded on the Redskins' rookie sensation in his remarks after the game:

"That kid's a hell of a football player. Hell, there's a reason you trade half your team to get that kid. Hell, with him and Luck, they're going to be two great quarterbacks for a long time. The kid played really well. We were trying to hit him, (shoot) believe me. But you put that kid in there with (Redskins coach) Mike Shanahan, that's a pretty good combination, and it's going to be pretty good for a long, long time."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/11/23/3681884/redskins-vs-cowboys-rob-ryan-jerry-jones-rg3

Thinking the same thing. *Hoping* that come Dec 30 Ryan still believes what he said last night, that they shut down the college stuff but doggone those big plays. The big plays *come* from the secondary playing to "shut down" the "college stuff". Keep on keeping on Ryan you piece of ****!

Many here have been no different than Ryan, who's being lambasted now for referring to our offense as "that college crap."

That's what 80% of the posters here were doing, but now two weeks later, Ryan is the idiot (of course I hate the tub of ****). :)

Many here have been no different than Ryan, who's being lambasted now for referring to our offense as "that college crap."

That's what 80% of the posters here were doing, but now two weeks later, Ryan is the idiot (of course I hate the tub of ****). :)

Well, I don't think I've been one of the 80%, but I do emote when I'm angry or sad. I find I post here far fewer times when we're doing well than not. I'm still coming down from the high last night. I've always had faith in RGIII, and I've been happy with Shanahan's offense this season (mostly). But my critiques of the defense are still there, and I still want Haslett gone. I'm bumping 'Damn it feels good to be a Gangster' by the Geto Boys, as this is how I feel this morning. And I'm a 37.

Hey, you won't hear any criticism of this offense from me. Dropping 38 points IN DALLAS, ON THANKSGIVING gives KS and the offense a 2 year pass. As long as the 'college crap' works, I'm okay with it.

Oh, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived