Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rob Ryan on Robert Griffin III: 'I don't like him'

Commander PK

Thanks for giving us extra motivation through a bounty like comment. We all know you can eat hard Rob.

"Romo sits to pee enters the Thanksgiving Day matchup against the Washington Redskins (FOX, 4:15 p.m. ET) with a 21-3 career mark in November, the best of any quarterback in the Super Bowl era."

Combined to our thanksgiving record vs the pokes, a win will really have a very special taste, and something to be remembered.

Can't remember the last time I was this excited about Dalass. And thats saying something. Hope we smash that worthless excuse of a defense in the mouth. Tired of hearing the chirping from their fans about how they "should win if they play their game". Bull****. We're the better football team RIGHT NOW. Let's prove it on the field.

Hail.

We have a way of coming out passively after coaches and players provide us with bulletin board material to win. I'm infuriated by Ryan's words. That he has the nerve to promise a win after escaping a possible loss over the weekend shows how desperate he and his team are. We're desperate too; however, we never seem to come out and produce when a team takes shots at us like this. Hopefully, today, we prove that we're just as capable a team to make a run for the playoffs as "America's Team." :puke:

Can someone tell what Rob Ryan has done to recieve any media attention? Is it cos he looks like 'The Dude'? I dont get it.

Great film reference - love that movie. As for Ryan this aggression will not stand!

(I actually think he was joking - but lets mash them anyway just to make sure).

This video has been so prophetic. He is in EVERYONE'S head. :ols:

That was AWESOME. I could seriously watch that 10x over and over again. As far as Ryan is concerned, I didn't expect anything less from him. He and his brother have the same "I don't give a ****" personality. He knows RG3 is talented and let's see if he can stop him today.

He who exalts himself "shall be" humbled! May today be that humiliating day and experience for Rob Ryan and the entire Cowboys organization. May their Thanksgiving day be so warm their ass catches fire from the beating the Redskins put on it! May your fans, your refs, your selves and even America, since your America's team, turn against you on this Thanksgiving day. Oh yea, and may your turkey be cold for dinner!

Sincerely, Redskins Nation

---------- Post added November-22nd-2012 at 11:04 AM ----------

Please God...I haven't wanted a Redskins win this bad in years. The entire country will be watching, so let's humiliate these fools
Amen!

Archived