Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Knee Jerk (and just PO'd) Thread (MET)

Burgold

I wasn't sure which one of the dozen RG3 threads to put this in but, does anyone know where I can find the video clip/interview of Robert when he's quoted saying

"That's why they call me quarterback" Griffin said

It's on CSN Washington. See link for exact video clip.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/rg3-focused-cowboys

I will be doing backflips once we get to the offseason, and either cut Madieu Williams, or demote him. It's just painful watching that guy at times.

He has the reaction time of a Mack truck...

Either he gains weight and becomes a line backer or he should find another job. Every game I see plays he could have made if he had better reaction time and better speed. You know you are really really bad if Reed Dougherty looks a lot better than you in coverage.

• 8 months later...

No excuse for the opening drives in weeks one and two.  I can see a defense getting tired, but it's ridiculous looking that pathetic two weeks in a row on the opening drive.  Green Bay was also thin in their secondary so don't talk to me about injuries.  There's something more deeply wrong here.

No excuse for the opening drives in weeks one and two.  I can see a defense getting tired, but it's ridiculous looking that pathetic two weeks in a row on the opening drive.  Green Bay was also thin in their secondary so don't talk to me about injuries.  There's something more deeply wrong here.

The more time fans reflect on game 1&2 the more they're going to realize our offense is setting the team back. 

Here's a post from LAST SEASON... Not calling anyone out, just figured I'd throw this in there. We all know how last season ended up.

at least we can look forward to our first round draft pick next draft.....oh wait :pfft::silly:

Really, do yourselves a favor and go back and read some of the posts from last season. Eerily similar to posts from this season, and we are only 2 games in!

Pump the brakes, take a deep breath and relax.

Here's a post from LAST SEASON... Not calling anyone out, just figured I'd throw this in there. We all know how last season ended up.

Really, do yourselves a favor and go back and read some of the posts from last season. Eerily similar to posts from this season, and we are only 2 games in!

Pump the brakes, take a deep breath and relax.

Yeah, but at least last season, the offense had some success. The only success we've seen in two games now has been after the other team built up a huge lead and turned on auto-pilot. I'm not panicking by any means, but this offense is far off from the 2012 version.

There is being optimistic, and there is being realistic. People want to be positive. They want to say, "it's been two games, don't overreact, etc."

Fact is, this is a weak team. Defense can't stop nathan. QB is rusty and can't step into throws. He can't run. It's ugly. If we go 8-8 I'd be amazed.

Yeah, but at least last season, the offense had some success. The only success we've seen in two games now has been after the other team built up a huge lead and turned on auto-pilot. I'm not panicking by any means, but this offense is far off from the 2012 version.

It's only two games into a season following a major knee surgery of our athletic QB. I don't expect them to be the same now. I have full faith that they will get it turned around. I think Robert will be looking like the old Robert soon enough.

We started out 3-6. I'll give us 9 games before I write the season off.

The defense on the other hand, they're in for some trouble. I have a tough time believing that they have a much higher ceiling than what they've already shown us.

It's only two games into a season following a major knee surgery of our athletic QB. I don't expect them to be the same now. I have full faith that they will get it turned around. I think Robert will be looking like the old Robert soon enough.

We started out 3-6. I'll give us 9 games before I write the season off.

The defense on the other hand, they're in for some trouble. I have a tough time believing that they have a much higher ceiling than what they've already shown us.

I'm sure at some point RG3 will return to form and the offense will click again. But I also have trouble believing that this defense will support the offense with the same performance they had during that 7 game streak last season. And that worries me a great deal. Anyone and everyone has the potential of looking like Rodgers with the defense looking like it has the last two weeks.

Archived