Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Knee Jerk (and just PO'd) Thread (MET)

Burgold

1. F Haslett - he's the sole reason this was close. Going into prevent with a quarter to go. Get this garbage of out DC ASAP after this season.

2. HTTMFR!!!! This caps a hell of a Thanksgiving.

3. RGIII is unbelievable.

4. Santana Moss still has it. Love this guy, Skins great through and through.

5. Kevin Durant..God I wish this guy was on the Wizards. Favorite player in the NBA.

Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5

Wellllllll, how about them damn skins!

Love the win, but this game should not have been as close as it was. That's probably because Dal@ss figured out how to scheme vs the Skins in the 2nd half which is on Haslett. However, the turnovers by the defense were great to see. Offense was clicking which was incredible. RG3 is just the truth. Hopefully, the ride this momentum into next Monday night's game.

For next year, if it doesn't cost us, we should take Denard Robinson. He's the only guy who can run as fast as RGIII in college (well one of the only ones) and he can actually break tackles occasionally and is far more agile than Brandon is. I think Denard (can't speak to how quickly he'd take to special teams) would open up that playbook in the way they THINK they can open it up with Brandon.

We dialed up some blitzes today (that never got there but at least created some pressure) but we need to be able to create pressure from utilizing just 4 of our front 7.

We'll have Orakpo and Carriker, so barring any setbacks, that should help. Jenkins should be able to put on some good "adult" strength. But we NEED a NT.

Add a safety, and I think our defense should at least be average.

Love the win, but this game should not have been as close as it was. That's probably because Dal@ss figured out how to scheme vs the Skins in the 2nd half which is on Haslett. However, the turnovers by the defense were great to see. Offense was clicking which was incredible. RG3 is just the truth. Hopefully, the ride this momentum into next Monday night's game.

well we do have 10 days to prepare for it, so it's almost like a second bye week lol. Gotta rest up, get healthy and beat the G Men down next monday!

My goat today is Banks. I have no idea what the hell that guy is doing on returns. Granted Danny Smith is the coach so...

It's easy to just look at the punt return, but after Dallas scores to make it 28-6, he takes a ball six yards deep and gets to the 12. RGIII gets sacked on the next play to put the ball on the 5. I think the best field position he got us with a return was the 22.

He made one meaningful catch but it was a route that Santana could have run with the same result.

We need to use that roster spot -- or at least active spot -- on an extra DB...

• 3 weeks later...
so we can cut paul now, right? whiffing on blocks constantly, dropping passes, and now fumbling in crunch time on a kick off return.

He also had a big drop. Not sure we should cut him as he does a pretty good job covering kicks on teams, but I would rather not see him trying to return kicks or catch footballs anymore. Not impressed by his ball skills at all.

He also had a big drop. Not sure we should cut him as he does a pretty good job covering kicks on teams, but I would rather not see him trying to return kicks or catch footballs anymore. Not impressed by his ball skills at all.

Yeah, he scares me when the ball comes near him. They need to start thinking about putting Cooley back in for plays that Paulson would be a receiver. Not returning kicks, but TE plays. He has better hands, that's for sure.

Anyone else pissed that Crawford made such a dumb move on the punt return trying to juke the kicker? If he just ran past the kicker he would've scored.

I would be except he did basically win the game with his return.

I wondered about why he didn't just sprint past the kicker when it happened, but even with that mistake, the return was a huge play in a huge moment. I actually think Crawford has earned more looks on punt returns with that one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived