Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Knee Jerk (and just PO'd) Thread (MET)

Burgold

Ugh, pathetic.  Year after year, barring catching lightning in a bottle - season is effectively over in the fall.  At least when I was in elementary school - I saw Super Bowl wins.  I honestly have no idea how younger fans - who have mostly only seen weak teams are still around.  God bless 'em!

UGH, so frustrating....

Once we were up 13, Haslet stopped dialing up blitzes. This is common for him. I actually think that up 13 on a day the offense is churning up the yards, is THE time to go the foot on the neck of offense. Don't worry about milking the clock.

Heck even the backup QB came in, and we let him sit back there all comfortable in the pocket. Why not get after him!

Conversely, in crunch time, with nothing to lose but RG3s confidence and the game, Kyle pushed his luck and bet our interior could hold up. Anyone could have predicted they would not.

Watching the final play, Kory gets blown up. We just suck in drop back pass pro.

Its mind boggling that Kyle largely refuses to let RG3 use his legs in the passing game. 

And never gives him run pass options. A perfect play call to end the game.

And anytime I see that crack pot officiating crew I know we will get pounded by them . Ed Hocili (sp?) is the hammer from the league on any team they want to screw over that week.

He prob gets a bonus for every BAD call he makes. I have never seen officials spot a ball and then move it to the first down marker after seeing it is not a first down ever in a game - it happened two times today.

Tom

Hilarious. HAHAHAHA.... cries a little inside....     

But sadly its not funny.  I noticed the same thing, ref spots balls then says hmmm,  6 more inches...perfect....  HEY CHAIN GANG LETS GET A MARK......  I despise that crew and consider it a bad omen every time I see them.

It must be really awkward in the film room.

Showing the OL interior getting blown up week after week, yet no one brave is enough to ask Kyle why he keeps calling plays the exploit our own weaknesses. Mike has all the patience in the world for his young OC, of course. 

We just need to practice harder, rings hollow, but seems is the only thing being said in the room.

Kyle puts a premium on using new plays, even when he finds defenses cannot stop a certain play. He is out thinking himself in some of his adjustments.

Archived