Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Injury Updates (merged--MET)

KevinthePRF

Might be late on this, but on Comcast SportsNet it was said that Sundberg is done for the year.

I have seen nothing that confirms this in writting.

It was his left forarm. The man played the entire second half. I have read he is supposed to be one of the best long snappers. I would guess they operate and put a pin in it.

Then put on a cast. He should be able to play with the cast would be my guess by they probably would wait a few weeks before they put him back out there so it has some time to set first.

That will also give them time to see how Montgomery handles things. And it give you time to evaluate others and your options.

That would be my guess. He proved he wants to be out there no matter what. I doubt they would decide so quickly.

I very well may have heard wrong, but im almost positive they also used the word Long Snapper, saying he was done for the year. It could have also just been speculation. It was at the end of the late night broadcast during their ending banter, so it wasn't any sort of official statement from what I could tell

If Ethan Albright is brought back, he can always replace Banks returning kicks since he has so many haters (Not me personally, I think he is a special returner). Anyone remember Albright's letter to Madden regarding his kick return rating? Pretty funny stuff:

http://www.woosk.com/2010/05/ethan-albrights-letter-to-john-madden-about-being-the-lowest-rated-player-in-madden-football.html

Thank you so much for posting that, fantastic read.

Damn, we need to sign some safety help ASAP

Yeah... we might have to concede to the fact that we are probably going to get scored on a lot this season. I think it is going to be prudent to draft ourselves a solid starting RT with one of our top picks, and several secondary players with the others. We've been able to work some real magic with our late round picks thus far, so hopefully we can turn them into gold this coming offseason.

Yeah... we might have to concede to the fact that we are probably going to get scored on a lot this season. I think it is going to be prudent to draft ourselves a solid starting RT with one of our top picks, and several secondary players with the others. We've been able to work some real magic with our late round picks thus far, so hopefully we can turn them into gold this coming offseason.

Hail yeah. Shanny needs to keep coaching that senior bowl lol

Yeah man, totally agree.

I mean, Drew Brees, who broke the all-time single-season scoring record in the last game that he played, had a MONSTER day yesterday and absolutely destroyed us. We were playing from behind the entire time due to our defense just giving up play after play after play.

We are ****ed.

:)

One thing is kind of interesting to me. In Shanahan's presser, I kind of got the feeling that he was hinting that it was up to Garcon on whether or not he wanted to get back in the game, yet when Garcon was interviewed on CSN, it sounded like he thought he was held out. Maybe I'm missing something here?

One thing is kind of interesting to me. In Shanahan's presser, I kind of got the feeling that he was hinting that it was up to Garcon on whether or not he wanted to get back in the game, yet when Garcon was interviewed on CSN, it sounded like he thought he was held out. Maybe I'm missing something here?

If Robinson hadn't stepped up we might have found out how bad the injury really was. I wouldn't read to much into anything Shanahan says about an injury unless it's a conclusive "he's out for the year" as he had no need to give rivals any information.

Tough break for us with the safety position so far this year

EVERY year.

Our injury/unable to play history at this position is ridiculous. From Andre Lott to Matt Bowen, ST to Laron Landry, Kareem Moore to Atogwe, Tanard Jackson to Merriweather to Bernstine. This position for the Redskins is CURSED. The evidence is overwhelming.

Archived