Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Injury Updates (merged--MET)

KevinthePRF

If Ethan Albright is brought back, he can always replace Banks returning kicks since he has so many haters (Not me personally, I think he is a special returner). Anyone remember Albright's letter to Madden regarding his kick return rating? Pretty funny stuff:

http://www.woosk.com/2010/05/ethan-albrights-letter-to-john-madden-about-being-the-lowest-rated-player-in-madden-football.html

Nah - Burt Trutman played on in the FA Cup final with a broken neck. That's tough. Or stupid.

I'd of thought Gerry Byrne breaking his collar bone in the third minute of the '65 final and still playing the full game AND extra time whilst still bombing up and down the left hand side would of been more pertinent for a Leeds fan to remember matey?

*Walks off grinning, BIG!. :D

Hail.

Garcon being interviewed right now on Comcast. Seems like he's fine.

edit: Says he will definitely be playing against the Rams.

He can say what he wants today. That is just being positive. He also said they will take more pictures. I assume that means MRI.

We won't know until that happens. It doesn't matter what he says today.

980 are reporting Bernstein is a torn ACL.

MRI to confirm tomorrow, but their reporting the team is pretty surte that's what it is. So the rooks season is over before it's even begun, and our safety situation just got worse.

Hail.

how big a downgrade is re-signing Travis Bellamy?

Archived