Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Injury Updates (merged--MET)

KevinthePRF

I think Cooley should be signed to replace Garcon. Cooley lost a lot of weight in the offseason and is reportedly running 4.7 40 yard dashes. He would fit right in, and can also handle the long snapping duties. He also showed that he's a good ball carrier in the preseason.

I think Cooley should be signed to replace Garcon. Cooley lost a lot of weight in the offseason and is reportedly running 4.7 40 yard dashes. He would fit right in, and can also handle the long snapping duties. He also showed that he's a good ball carrier in the preseason.

smh...dude.

Go watch every play Cooley touched the ball in the preseason and tell me he runs a 4.7. Come on now. Also, all signs say Garcon will be playing Sunday so why in God's name would we replace him with Cooley?

Oh, and you can't just have anyone be a LS. Brandon Banks threw a pass last year yet he was not in the mix for the #2 QB position

smh...dude.

Go watch every play Cooley touched the ball in the preseason and tell me he runs a 4.7. Come on now. Also, all signs say Garcon will be playing Sunday so why in God's name would we replace him with Cooley?

Oh, and you can't just have anyone be a LS. Brandon Banks threw a pass last year yet he was not in the mix for the #2 QB position

Maybe he's around a 4.8, I don't know. Cooley should still be the replacement because this has been the plan all along-- to cut Cooley, then resign him at a bargain. Plus, he's been working on long snapping all offseason with the coaches, specifically Danny Smith and Morris.

Banks was a HS qb, so he's already in the mix.

We need him back. I thought Robinson played well but he was bodied off a few long passes that were almost picked because of it. Garcon would have been much better out there on those passes.

I just don't know how RG III is going to be able to succeed. The Redskins LACK WEAPONS.... :)

Guys, he will be fine.

Guys, 2 questions though. How the hell do you make that symbol letter thing in Garcons name? Is it a Mac thing? I bet it is. You people.

2, what does smh mean? I always think smoother my ham, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

Haha I wish I knew. I can't get rid of it. Garçon. I'm on an iPad now, so maybe?

It means shaking my head

Guys, he will be fine.

Guys, 2 questions though. How the hell do you make that symbol letter thing in Garcons name? Is it a Mac thing? I bet it is. You people.

2, what does smh mean? I always think smoother my ham, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

Are you saying "smoother" as in "smooth-er" or "smother" as in "smothered in onions"?

just want some clarification. :)

Archived