Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Injury Updates (merged--MET)

KevinthePRF

https://twitter.com/Rich_Campbell/statuses/276069220373131264

A9TJjRICcAAPeKm.jpg

http://profootballzone.com/nfl/deangelo-hall-shows-up-to-radio-interview-on-crutches/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=deangelo-hall-shows-up-to-radio-interview-on-crutches

"Even though Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan told the media today that there weren’t any serious injuries after last night’s win over the Giants,"

That is enough for me, hope it is just to prevent any possible injury.

Updated: DeAngelo Hall on crutches but expects to play Sunday

I know this runs contrary to everything you are told to do for a sprained ankle but i have had multiple sprains of various degrees over the years of playing sports (currently still do play) and i have always recovered faster by gutting out the pain and walking on it. I know, I know, but for some reason using it has always made it heal faster. RICE method provides more comfort but it has always made my recovery time slower. Anyone else experienced this? Not saying Hall should leave the crutches, just throwing it out there....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/07/week-14-injury-report-roundup/

Baltimore cornerback Jimmy Smith (abdomen) likely will miss another game; he’s listed as doubtful. Linebacker Terrell Suggs (biceps) is a game-time decision, but we’re told the decision most likely will be that he’s playing. Redskins linebacker London Fletcher once again is questionable with an ankle injury, but he has been playing. Cornerback DeAngelo Hall, on crutches earlier in the week, is questionable with ankle and knee injuries.

We all already knew about Fletch playing through injuries.

This is the first I have heard about DHall being hurt. Not having DHall out there would be a big loss in an already ailing secondary. Anybody have any insight on his status?

EDIT: I see this has been discussed. Not sure how I missed it. Anyway, color me concerned. Cedric Griffin is suspended and now Dhall is hurt. Next man up? Yikes.

Can someone post whether our guys are active/inactive today when they find out? Thanks.

Here's to Mr. Crawford stepping up. He has the raw talent to play in this league, and it would be super amazing if he somehow turned out to be a badass. I know I'm reaching, but it's week 14...it's time to reach. :)

Fletch, DHall and Trent will play.

Can someone post whether our guys are active/inactive today when they find out? Thanks.

Here's to Mr. Crawford stepping up. He has the raw talent to play in this league, and it would be super amazing if he somehow turned out to be a badass. I know I'm reaching, but it's week 14...it's time to reach. :)

When they come available they are normally listed in the game day thread

• 2 weeks later...

Archived