Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Injury Updates (merged--MET)

KevinthePRF

Guys, what is the latest on Pierre Garçon? Is he alright and ready to go for Sunday's game against the Rams? I have tried to find the latest injury report and can't seem to find it. Please help. Thanks for the anticipated positive response to my inquiry. HTTR!

We'll know more Wednesday. Per the Washington Post, he'll test it then in practice before a determination is made about Sunday. X-rays were negative for any breaks.

Try scanning the first page before starting a thread, just a heads up.....You could have asked that same question in that thread, hope that was a positive enough response for you.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?369760-Garcon-Sundberg-and-all-other-injury-updates-(merged-MET)

My apologies. Can the moderators please merge the thread. With that said, I did look at the the first page but honestly didn't see the thread. Thanks again.

Whether or not he plays (and I want nothing more than to see him suited up against the Lambs), I could not be more elated with the depth at our wide receiving core. If he plays, Great! If he doesn't, I'm comfortable that we have a number of playmakers who can step up in his place. With that said, here's to a healthy Garçon on Sunday. :cheers:

1m John Keim ‏@john_keim As @mikeGarafolo earlier reported, the #Redskins will sign veteran LS Justin Snow, his agent confirmed.

Snow is a graduate of Baylor and a 12 year vet who snapped for the Colts through last year. Sounds like a solid pickup. Victim of final cut down day about two weeks ago. Victim of age and the vet minimum salary. Colts went younger and cheaper.

Wow, that's awful for them. Our front 7 will be hitting Bradford all day long, as long as the team doesn't act like they've already got the game won (which has been a habit against bad teams, like the Rams, the last few years).

Time to pick the Washington D up on my fantasy squad!

Archived