Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: which team(s) with a losing record in 2011 will have 10 or more wins in 2012?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I know all of us voting "None" will have egg on our face, as somehow 1 of these teams will find a way to do it...but I just can't figure out a way for any of them to do it. To me, the 2 most obvious choices are the Panthers and Chiefs.

But the Panthers play in the NFC South, and good luck to that young team beating NO and ATL. Plus they play Chicago and Denver after having a putrid D last year, and the entire NFC East. I can definitely see them improving, and I can easily see 8-8, but not 10 wins.

As for the Chiefs, they have 3 key offensive cogs coming back healthy: Cassell, Moeaki, and Charles. Outside of a healthy Manning, the AFC West is pretty pathetic, so they could easily end up with a winning division record if they play well. The play the AFC North (2-2) and the NFC South (1-3 or 2-2, depending on Carolina most likely). Their 2 other games are against Buffalo and Indy, which they could also win. That's a very sketchy 10-6, but it's possible. I just can't see them winning all the games they're "supposed" to win AND going 4-2 in the division to pull it off, so I'm going no with them as well.

And I picked the Redskins to go 7-9 in the "Guess our record" thread, so I can't in good conscience vote for them here :ols: The rest of those teams will probably be putrid.

Said Bills and Panthers (fingers crossed for us, but kinda doubt it).

Bills were lighting it up when F. Jackson was healthy. Basically that prediction hinges on the team's health. Bills get to 10 if players are playing.

Panthers have an explosive offense, and will probably improve a bit on D, which should up their wins.

KC maybe gets close, but San Diego, Denver, and Oakland could all be tough teams to beat, and should have better years than last year.

I can see some of those teams improving (including us), but I'm not sure I see any of them winning double digit games. It's kinda funny, because that means the "none" option doesn't apply to my stance, seeing as I don't see 10+ wins from any of them, but I don't think "they'll all stink again" either, as some of them I'm guessing will win around 8.:laugh:

A lot of the media here is really hyping up the Bills this year, but I just don't see it. Their O-Line is as weak or weaker than ours, and other than RB with Jackson, they have nothing on Offense that scares anyone. Stevie Johnson is good, but hes not that good in my opinion.

I could possibly see Carolina doing it, but they'd need another Miraculous season from Cam. Its tough to ask for that two years in a row. 8 or 9 wins, and I think a few of those teams make it, but 10 is not easy to do, and you usually need depth to do it.

Archived