Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: which team(s) with a losing record in 2011 will have 10 or more wins in 2012?

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I would have said the Chefs but I've been on their bandwagon too long. I'm off.

I honestly thing the Redskins will.

The Bills are going to be pretty good, barring injury and they have 2 of the worst teams in football in their division and an easy schedule outsoide of it. I'd bet the house they're playioff bound.

I pick the Buccaneers as a surprise tea this year. Bountygate will impact the Saints more than people think, and New Orleans will struggle. Atlanta perennially underachieves. Tampa Bay has a good young QB who struggle last season but will rebound this year with better receivers, Throw in a first round Rb, a first round safety, TWO highly sought after free agents in Nicks and V Jackson, and a new, discipline minded coach, I predict the Bucs to go 10-6 and win the division

Panther fans are jumping off the ledge this morning. I love the meltdown here in Charlotte. That will teach them to temper their expectations a little more. The juggernaut offense put up 10 points and 10 yards rushing. Their genius offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski really had all those weapons humming. Dumbasses. Now, they have a pissed off New Orleans team, Giants on a short week and then go to Atlanta where they've been abysmal. Hopefully they start 0-4 and we can put them to bed.

Panther fans are jumping off the ledge this morning. I love the meltdown here in Charlotte. That will teach them to temper their expectations a little more. The juggernaut offense put up 10 points and 10 yards rushing. Their genius offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski really had all those weapons humming. Dumbasses. Now, they have a pissed off New Orleans team, Giants on a short week and then go to Atlanta where they've been abysmal. Hopefully they start 0-4 and we can put them to bed.

Sophomore slumps can be rough. If their running game doesn't get going, they might have to black out the games as they'll be too brutal for TV.

I think once Stewart gets back they should recover somewhat. Their running game, while lacking that #1 back, does have 3 solid pieces in Williams, Stewart, and Tolbert. And that doesn't even include Cam. On paper they should never have a 10 yard rushing week. If that gets close to repeating some time within the next couple weeks, then they need to be afraid. Very afraid.

I almost want to unofficially revise my vote to include us, as if we play the way we did yesterday 10 times this year, I think we hit 10 wins, but I'll refrain (also, can't re-vote in the poll). And Bills and Panthers are both on notice from being dropped, and no one else on that list (besides us) really did anything to make me think they should crack 10 wins.

Though surprisingly, Jags didn't do too badly. Gabbert actually played well, and I think if MJD was 100% and doing his standard 25 carry minimum load, they would have won that game. They don't look like a 10 win team yet, but there are definitely reasons to be optimistic.

Sophomore slumps can be rough. If their running game doesn't get going, they might have to black out the games as they'll be too brutal for TV.

I think once Stewart gets back they should recover somewhat. Their running game, while lacking that #1 back, does have 3 solid pieces in Williams, Stewart, and Tolbert. And that doesn't even include Cam. On paper they should never have a 10 yard rushing week. If that gets close to repeating some time within the next couple weeks, then they need to be afraid. Very afraid.

Agree with what you said. Now they (on the radio) are complaining about the broadcast team they were assigned. They sound like us now. Haha.

That post had me cracking up. "Dumbasses." I know how it is, I'm in Atlanta Falcons territory. I have no reason to dislike them other than their fans.

Archived