Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

Sounds like a 24 plot where they hold the U.S. President hostage after he comes into the country

Yeah, it definitely, along with the South Korea talks, doesn't smell right. But what you're proposing sounds wonderful. Dont know what halpened on the show, but I'd prefer we not pay ransom, and just let Lil Kim bounce him around like an orange basketball.

• Haha 1

NK commits to no new tests in the hope of sanctions being lifted.

NK may believe with their recent progress that they have enough material, weaponry and data that no new tests are necessary.

How do you validate denuclearization without inspecting every cave in NK?

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

I think KJU is genuinely afraid of the American buckaroo.  Why wouldnt he be... we are all terrified too

Im terrified that Trump is going to be mildly insulted and we’re all going to end up in a Cuban Missile Crisis situation. 

11 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Im terrified that Trump is going to be mildly insulted and we’re all going to end up in a Cuban Missile Crisis situation. 

This is going to be the most uncomfortable and awkward meeting ever.  I cant wait

• Haha 2

Gotta start somewhere.  I'd be shocked if they give up their nukes.  Gaddafi and Saddam both gave up on their early-stage nuke programs, and look what happened to them.  Took us a while, but I can't tell how seriously worried Iran is we'll renege on them, too.

Edited by Renegade7

3 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Smells like Russia pulling the strings behind the scenes to help the orange guy in the White House

russia aka dprk 

I think that's quite possible. Russia probably does want Trump to have a cosmetic win. North Korea can probably butter up Trump a little bit and get Trump to make a grand pronouncement that he and N Korea are now best buds with North Korea giving up nothing or nothing of meaning.

36 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think that's quite possible. Russia probably does want Trump to have a cosmetic win. North Korea can probably butter up Trump a little bit and get Trump to make a grand pronouncement that he and N Korea are now best buds with North Korea giving up nothing or nothing of meaning.

I'd be more inclined to assume NK set it up. "Give Trump and Kim something to stroke both their egos. Distract them from publicly boasting about the size of their buttons. (And possibly starting a war where we will have more casualties than both of them)"

Edited by Larry

11 hours ago, Burgold said:

I would have thought Chinese first more than Russians here.

Anyway, that doesn't look good... More like people smiling while being ready to draw the knives hidden in their backs...

Peace conference is usually a good place to start a war.