Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

Sebastian Gorka is insufferable.  If a journalist ever stands up and just kicks him square in the face, I'll considerate well deserved and entirely justified.  He's incapable of saying anything without making it sound like he's sneering.

• Like 2

I love Vicente Fox. Just watched a video where he said the money Trump wants to spend on the wall could give clean drinking water to the entire world for three years. Then he says, "I know Trump is not a big water guy because he's always drinking diet coke which, by the way, is not working."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I love Vicente Fox. Just watched a video where he said the money Trump wants to spend on the wall could give clean drinking water to the entire world for three years. Then he says, "I know Trump is not a big water guy because he's always drinking diet coke which, by the way, is not working."

He's one of those people that will drink a Diet Coke with a double cheeseburger and fries.

3 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

Cant we hire some HS geeks to hack the NK military and launch conventional weapons at China?  Problem solved.

Seriously though.  China is the key to ending this.  We have to pressure China, not NK.

huh?

China dont want a war. They wont even attack if North Korea attacks.

This is all down to the USA's decades and decade of bad foreign policies and imperialism, bearing fruit with a maniac in White House who wants to use military exercises to make us forget about his scandal ridden and unprepared administration, and is willing to use nuclear weapons.

This is all a mess and may have terrifying consequences, but saying "China needs to do something," is weak.

35 minutes ago, visionary said:

Agreed.  

I assume that the folks in the Pentagon's biggest fear is of being caught without a plan.  And therefore, between wars, they make plans for everything.  Anything that the CINC might order, they've got a plan for it.  

I assume that we have plans for invading Iran, and for invading Canada.  (I assume that one of them gets updated more often than the other.)  

I actually am slightly in favor of the way DPRK has been handled by this administration.  Dont get me wrong, I wish it didnt exist at all.  But it does

For the last 40 years the DPRK playbook has been simple and straightforward.  Whenever theyve needed something theyve manufactured a crisis and then takien bribes and concessions to back down.  Theyve done this with every administration since Reagan.  Where has it gotten them?  Kims still in power and now a nuclear state.  Where has it gotten the west?  Well, same place.

Now we have a bozo in office who doesnt even realize that probably the only play the West has left is to actually call their bluff.  Which he is doing

Im fine with it.  Lets solve the DPRK problem now.  Its only going to get worse

35 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

huh?

China dont want a war. They wont even attack if North Korea attacks.

This is all down to the USA's decades and decade of bad foreign policies and imperialism, bearing fruit with a maniac in White House who wants to use military exercises to make us forget about his scandal ridden and unprepared administration, and is willing to use nuclear weapons.

This is all a mess and may have terrifying consequences, but saying "China needs to do something," is weak.

Wait, who invaded who to start the Korean war?  Let me gues you read the Imperial Cruise, too.  LOL

Alos, China IS the linchpin here whether you agree or not

10 minutes ago, zoony said:

Now we have a bozo in office who doesnt even realize that probably the only play the West has left is to actually call their bluff.  Which he is doing

Im fine with it.  Lets solve the DPRK problem now.  Its only going to get worse

Is that what's happening?  So far it seems like we're just seeing an escalating war of words.

Trump threatens NK, they call his bluff and do the thing he threatened them not to do, and then he threatens them again....

Edited by visionary