Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Called it back at the prison.....bout time for some prime

I figured something was brewing when she wacked him over the head last season. When a dude starts wildn out and gets cold ****ed like that, there's some strong, deep emotions at work.

You know she really cares....

But yeah, you can kind of trace it all back to him not serving her up to the Governor like he planned.

Rick using that long barrel python. They're perfect for each other. The way they hopped out of bed, both ready for action.

Don't like this new guy at all. I hope he and his people are legit. Could use the numbers if they can all be friends

506505265_1280x720.jpg

Jesus is great. He robbed them with some pick pocket skills and fire crackers, then he showed he can throw hands, even hit them with some head fakes in the field. Then he just materializes in Ricks bedroom like batman. Glenn better watch out, he's job as the sneaky guy is getting yanked out from under him.

They missed a chance for the classic "uh how long have you been in here?" "I saw it all Rick, you were amazing."

Why does Judith not age/grow?  That is one of the only things that bothers me about this show.  She was born in the prison, that was so long ago.  She should be at least over one year old now, walking, starting to talk, etc.  That scene last night where it showed her on the baby monitor, she was just trying to learn to crawl.

I don't read the comics or any spoilers, this is pure speculation on my part.  I started wondering if Judith was the cure to the virus, but they just don't know it yet.  

Why does Judith not age/grow?  That is one of the only things that bothers me about this show.  She was born in the prison, that was so long ago.  She should be at least over one year old now, walking, starting to talk, etc.  That scene last night where it showed her on the baby monitor, she was just trying to learn to crawl.

I don't read the comics or any spoilers, this is pure speculation on my part.  I started wondering if Judith was the cure to the virus, but they just don't know it yet.  

maybe babies are cheaper to employ than toddlers?

Whelp that is the kiss of death for Michonne...Guess we know which main character is going to die next. 

Yeah, I enjoyed their friendship without the sexual stuff.  Rick didn't trust her at first, and now she's the Riker to his Picard.  

I mean, they mesh well.  Both are smart, don't tolerate BS, and are certified warriors.  But I'd rather they stay friends.

I loved love the symbolism as well.  After Rick served up that LBP (long barrel Python),  they cut to the overhead shot of him and Michonne in bed, with the big long revolver sitting on the table next to him.  Big Rick.   B)

At least Rick was able to get himself some of that firm Shoney booty, though.  That thing looks tight and toned in those black pants.  Unfortunately, he sealed her fate with a kiss. The clock is ticking, Michonne's days are numbered :(

I don't know if I'm surprised or not, but it seems everyone seems to think this spells the end for Michonne.

What if it spells the end for Rick?

Don't know if there's much more they can do for his story arc, would count as a big gotcha, you'd have the requisite Carl as his own man, Michonne possibly grieving (maybe Rick sacrifices himself for her) and Daryl or one of the others now having to step up into the leader role.

I'm just thinking perhaps Rick isn't "untouchable"

I mean, he's no Glenn....

the-walking-dead_glenn-morto_meme-12.jpg

I've always maintained that I think Carl may end up as the sole survivor of the group, or at least the central figure by the end of the show. Could be a Red Dead Redemption kind of thing. Thats how I would end it.

I thought it was telling when Danai Gurrira mentioned on Talking Dead how much he's matured physically, and just how "Astounding" he is as a young actor. I think the producers may have picked up on it as well.

I mean god, just look at how far he's come from the little ****stain wanting Shane to be his new daddy, to wandering pain in the ass that can't stay in the house, to overemotional pab that hated that he got grounded and his xbox got taken, to grown ass man handling his own **** and taking dudes girlfriends, and doing noble **** like giving Spencer the opportunity to send his mother off to heaven.

I disagree about the teenage angst thing. Porchdick jr is kinda who Carl was from Season 3 to Season 4. For awhile I thought he was the one who was killing the rats in Season 3 before crazy ass Little Miss Sunshine came into the picture. I think the heart to heart with Rick on the road to Terminus changed him. Even though he's still a teenager, he's very much a man, and I can easily see him becoming the main character, if this show is to continue for more than 3 years.

Archived