Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

It was definitely his, that's why he made such a big deal when he saw it and where it came from. He knew the last time he saw it, that guy and girl were on it riding off into the sunset. Doesn't look good for them now

Oh man, good recall - I forgot about those 2...

Looks like Rick's group is in a bind for sure, now... But who is left to really help?  Jesus (I don't think he was in the field)? Caaarl?  And probably Morgan.  He's been soft lately.  But the writers might be setting it up for him to go out in a blaze of glory.  He was welding something.

Oh man, good recall - I forgot about those 2...

Looks like Rick's group is in a bind for sure, now... But who is left to really help?  Jesus (I don't think he was in the field)? Caaarl?  And probably Morgan.  He's been soft lately.  But the writers might be setting it up for him to go out in a blaze of glory.  He was welding something.

As far as I could tell, Morgan was making a jail cell, like the one he was held in.

At least that's what I thought he was working on.  Probably thought the mistake he made with the Wolf was not having him in a cell.

But it would be a nice touch to have Morgan go in and save the group without killing anyone.

Or they could jump the shark and have Judith save them lol.

As far as I could tell, Morgan was making a jail cell, like the one he was held in.

At least that's what I thought he was working on.  Probably thought the mistake he made with the Wolf was not having him in a cell.

But it would be a nice touch to have Morgan go in and save the group without killing anyone.

Or they could jump the shark and have Judith save them lol.

It was def a jail cell. You could see the frame of the door behind him.

Great line from last night no one has mentioned yet. "Why are dingleberries brown? It's just the way **** is."

Last night when they were breaking open doors I thought they were going to be on opposite sides of a single door and have a heartbreaking friendly fire incident.  I'm glad that didn't happen.

Somebody (bodies?) from the group definitely have to die at Negan's hands though.

BTW, the person who plays Negan is known at this point, so the gender question has been resolved.  If you want to look the information's out there, but I'm trying not to spoil anything.

Just saw all the walker kills again on Talking Dead. Don't see what you're talking about

Years into the epidemic, it wouldn't be that hard to reach/destroy the brain of someone thats been dead for awhile.

They've always had to stab/shoot them In the brain to kill them. Even if they went through the face they would angle upward into the brain. That one got stabbed in the cheek. Just seemed like a miss to me

I want to say they all say they are Negan when they get in trouble. Like they are trained too.

This is my thought as well. They don't want to identify leadership when they aren't assured of the upper hand.

Agreed. Some losses are coming.

Neegan's group is very well organized and structured, from the hints we get. Multiple compounds, different channels for comms, outposts, scouting groups, etc. Ricks group has killed the group on the road, the armory group, and now this slaughterhouse set. No way Neegan doesn't exact some revenge and take out some folks.

Damn, forgot about the biker barbecue

Team Rick 3

Team Negan 0

Youd think that after this latest ass kicking he'd come out of his throne room and see what alk the fuss was about

So what if we they are setting this up so that Ricks group are the bad guys in all this. They're the aggressors at this point.

Thats a tough angle to pull off at this point, especially with how the Saviours roll.

Now Rick and co taking over Alexandria was more of a bad guy thing, because they couldn't really fight back. This just seems like a classic case of survival of the fittest. Do unto others before they do unto you

Archived