Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

What do you all make of the photos Glenn saw of what looked to be people or walkers with their faces all smashed in. I have some ideas but I think they would be best kept to myself at this time.

However, whoever took and kept pictures like that is probably very sick and disturbed

I think they were people that guy had killed, and he took those pictures and placed them on his wall as trophies. To me, I interpreted that as Glenn felt remorse for killing that guy....then he saw the pictures. After that he didn't feel bad anymore. 

I like the way the show is basically setting up Rick and the gang to run into something not only they are not expecting, but something they have no idea how to handle.  All these small victories for them between now and say the episode prior to the finale is likely going to lead to their group suffering 3x that once Negan himself shows up. Probably not in sheer body count but since Rick's group are the main characters, each one of them dies is about equal to 10 extras at least, haha.

You know it's trouble when a character is mentioned so many times but is not actually shown.

It's not hints they are dropping like the Wolves, they are actually talking directly about Negan. So you know he is going to make s grand entrance and won't be a pushover.

I think they were people that guy had killed, and he took those pictures and placed them on his wall as trophies. To me, I interpreted that as Glenn felt remorse for killing that guy....then he saw the pictures. After that he didn't feel bad anymore.

I didn't see it that way.

Theory:

looked like people that had their faces brutally caved in with a blunt object like say, a baseball bat. And the fact that Glenn was the one to see it...

Theory:

looked like people that had their faces brutally caved in with a blunt object like say, a baseball bat. And the fact that Glenn was the one to see it...

Geez, I think you're right. And I know what you're insinuating. I won't even post it in spoiler tags because someone is still going to read it and be blown.

Same here. Maggie and the rest of our crew could've been in those pics.

Remember, Glen. They best a 16 year old to death with a bat. The saviors are disgusting people, even for zombie apocalypse standards. The exchange when they first pulled up to give the head showed who they are.

The scene when they rushed the compound to clean up the first body gave me goosies. Our gang us certified in the streets. 18 bodies for Carol. Thug life.

I like the way the show is basically setting up Rick and the gang to run into something not only they are not expecting, but something they have no idea how to handle.  All these small victories for them between now and say the episode prior to the finale is likely going to lead to their group suffering 3x that once Negan himself shows up. Probably not in sheer body count but since Rick's group are the main characters, each one of them dies is about equal to 10 extras at least, haha.

Im making an assumption here but after what happened last night isn't it safe to say Negan...is a guy?

Im making an assumption here but after what happened last night isn't it safe to say Negan...is a guy?

Yeah Neagan is a dude. The lady from last night is actress Alicia Witt who was rumored to have a part on the show.

Daryl loves that damn bike.

Something big is about to happen

Did you think the bike was Darryl's? (My honey thought it was his long lost bike.)

Archived