Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I think they are laying the foreshadowing pretty heavy that they are too overconfident and underestimating Negan and the Saviors. Which likely means someone is about to die for their mistakes.

I can't wait to see Negan though. They couldn't have cast a better actor that fits the role than Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Maggie said there will be a price and she's the one about to have a baby. Happiness isn't allowed. If I had to guess, Maggie or Glenn will die. And they won't be alone. One of Abrahams love triangle will go down too IMO. These are guesses, I haven't looked up casting data or read comics.

I think they are laying the foreshadowing pretty heavy that they are too overconfident and underestimating Negan and the Saviors. Which likely means someone is about to die for their mistakes.

I can't wait to see Negan though. They couldn't have cast a better actor that fits the role than Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

I can agree with this. You could tell prior the the Wolves attack that Rick was arrogant and really feeling himself to these Alexandrians. And yet again, he put his brass balls out for the world to see and survived another crisis. I think he has to be getting pretty confident and it's going to cost him, likely underestimating Negan.

Maggie said there will be a price and she's the one about to have a baby. Happiness isn't allowed. If I had to guess, Maggie or Glenn will die. And they won't be alone. One of Abrahams love triangle will go down too IMO. These are guesses, I haven't looked up casting data or read comics.

They rarely follow the comics closely with character deaths anyway. They usually keep the way a character may die, but have it happen to a different character. It's more likely the characters who may die next at this part of the comic won't be dying next on the show. But I like your guesses, based on what the show writers have been setting up, it makes sense. 

I can agree with this. You could tell prior the the Wolves attack that Rick was arrogant and really feeling himself to these Alexandrians. And yet again, he put his brass balls out for the world to see and survived another crisis. I think he has to be getting pretty confident and it's going to cost him, likely underestimating Negan.

I think the writers created the Wolves to make the group become too confident. Here is a destructive force that laid waste to numerous communities all over Virginia. And they run into Rick and company and get wiped out within a couple of hours. Dominating another group like that, after dealing with the cannibals and the Governor can lead you to think you can't lose. Daryl and Abraham were bragging about wasting Negan's bikers to Fake Jesus. If one of them is getting whacked as retaliation it's going to be Abraham, no way can they kill off Daryl. 

I think the writers created the Wolves to make the group become too confident. Here is a destructive force that laid waste to numerous communities all over Virginia. And they run into Rick and company and get wiped out within a couple of hours. Dominating another group like that, after dealing with the cannibals and the Governor can lead you to think you can't lose. Daryl and Abraham were bragging about wasting Negan's bikers to Fake Jesus. If one of them is getting whacked as retaliation it's going to be Abraham, no way can they kill off Daryl.

Agree with most of this. Also, seems like Rick is looking to take the fight to them, but with what looks like only a partial picture of what they're dealing with. How do you sneak up on the show world equivalent of an organised crime syndicate when you're comparative amateurs? Terminus had lookouts, so I'm sure the saviours do.

Do the hilltop group even know if it's the saviours' compound that they're visiting when they deliver their supplies, or is it just a place they use for that purpose, designed to look like their base? If they have sufficient numbers it's possible.

Jesus mentioned that the world is about to get bigger. Presumably hilltop aren't the only community being victimised. Even if they're all weak targets, I'm assuming there's been no attempt to come together and fight before. That's a bad sign. These other communities might hold valuable information about the saviours, but I can understand that the more you announce your presence, the greater the chance you or your intentions will be discovered by the ones you're trying to get the upper hand on.

The bar for villany on this show has been well set. The saviours have to smash that to keep the show interesting. I look forward to it.

If you're even a halfway good writer, its not hard to top the Governor, for all the reasons I listed.

And yeah, in a zombie apocalypse, what you're going to have is zombies, and survivors, doing whatever they can to survive. So those are your main obstacles.

What else do people want? The final answer to what caused the plague being Reptilian Aliens? Walker Bigfoot?

Its an entire world of infected and mass chaos. There are an infinite amount of stories to tell. No matter how similar the oatterns appear to be on the surface. Every Challenge they've faced, has been different.

Catch up on the phone post

So anyone talkingot about the possibility of a baby dying the womb, turning, and eating mom from the inside out? Lori mentioned it back in the day. Would amc have the balls to do something so brutal?

No teeth.

Archived