Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Only thing i can think of is when Darlys brother beat the crap out of him

Didn't Nicholas put a bullet in his shoulder?

If Glenn does die at some stage, it will feel a bit strange. We've got used to thinking "naw, it's just Glenn, he'll get through this somehow". Whereas that would lead to "Oh.Oh ****. It's Glenn here, you're just messing with us, right? Glenn? Glenn? Get up Glenn!"

On another note, how big a group must the Saviours be to still be a threat? Between the first ambush group, the toasted bikers, the comms installation group and the two scout parties, you're looking at 40-50 down and that's going to include a few leaders along side the grunts. Given the way of the world, surely nobody can just write off that volume of casualties, but they still have to have numbers in reserve to be a genuine threat and add a new dimension to the story.

Really makes no sense why Eugene is still alive. He has no use. Zero.

And although this is thebest season in awhile from a production srandpoint, I feel they completely dropped the ball with Morgan.

Lennie James is way too good of an actor for his character to basically be relegated to 3rd team. I hope there's some gigantic payoff coming. People had been waiting 3 years since "Clear" for him to return to Rick, and besides the one non story arc episode, it's been thoroughly disappointing.

That looks more like a "Im gonna bleed you Reservoir Dogs style" face.

A straight up kill face is always calm, and cold

The revenge kill face is like rage mixed with sorrow.

If you were to go the sex route, instead of her almost being there, I think it would be the other way around, and she's clawing and squeezing you, demanding that you plant the seed of victory

Really makes no sense why Eugene is still alive. He has no use. Zero.

And although this is thebest season in awhile from a production srandpoint, I feel they completely dropped the ball with Morgan.

Lennie James is way too good of an actor for his character to basically be relegated to 3rd team. I hope there's some gigantic payoff coming. People had been waiting 3 years since "Clear" for him to return to Rick, and besides the one non story arc episode, it's been thoroughly disappointing.

I think Morgan's impact on the group will be more long term than just what he's doing this season. Like you said, Lennie James is an amazing actor and for as long as he's willing to be a TV actor they are going to make the best of it. 

Archived