Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I say that all the time, but im never letting the fully operational tank go.

Never. Thats the only thing that made me do the Jackie Chan face.

I'm still amused by the firearms shortage. There are more guns than people in the US. What percentage of the US population is alive in the Walking Dead universe? People might be fighting for the best guns... but people wouldn't be wanting for guns. Everyone would have raided military bases. There would be camps defended by mini guns and rockets out there.

And yeah, tanks. Lots of armored vehicles just chilling waiting for someone to say "you know, we don't really even have to drive this much, we could just park it in our base where people thinking of robbing us could see it..."

At this point in the series fuel would have gone bad...I think there is a badass bicycle gang out there. Similar to the child that creeps up on Denzel in Training Day.

Nuclear plants would have melted down. Fires would have reduced virtually every area where buildings or trees were clustered together to little more than piles of ash and regret. Bugs would have eaten all the zombies along every bit of food the exploding rat population didn't get to first. Disease from rotting corpses, swarms of biting insects, hordes of vermin, and lack of access to clean water would have ravaged those lucky enough not to burn or glow in the dark.

Riding bikes through clouds of mosquitos while wheezing through a gas mask would be one of the days brighter moments.

But they certainly wouldn't want for guns. :)

Nuclear plants would have melted down. Fires would have reduced virtually every area where buildings or trees were clustered together to little more than piles of ash and regret. Bugs would have eaten all the zombies along every bit of food the exploding rat population didn't get to first. Disease from rotting corpses, swarms of biting insects, hordes of vermin, and lack of access to clean water would have ravaged those lucky enough not to burn or glow in the dark.

Riding bikes through clouds of mosquitos while wheezing through a gas mask would be one of the days brighter moments.

But they certainly wouldn't want for guns. :)

Thats why I always laugh when people brag about having some kind of doomsday prepper stockade.

Um, yeah, youd better hope that apocalypse doesn't last for more than a couple years, or you'll be getting a mouthful of uranium.

Not to mention animal repopulation, fighting off wild dogs, bears, wolves, mountain lions, anything that escaped from a zoo, etc.

Rick may be able to eat a mans neck. But lets see how he fares against a roaming tiger.

"Aww ****. CORRRRRL!"

Glenn is a goner after that shower scene and Maggie cutting her hair

Shower scene, cuts her hair and loses the baby. Not a good omen

I'm thinking it was a shoulder shot.

Dwight not wanting to kill Daryl but didn't want to give Daryl a chance to kill him either.

Yeah he's pissed he got his dick bit off and Daryl got away the day before So he exercised a little payback, just not fatal.

Think the obvious plan here is that those 4 hostages are used as bait to lure Rick and the group out to meet Negan.

Archived