Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Oh and my bet is that theres a "Dead weight" death and a sentimental death. Dead weight death imo is either Eugene or Morgan. Morgan let me down so bad. He's pretty much a liability.

He could also be a sentimental death, but I think Sasha might go. Unlike most of the group, she has virtually no other reason to live anymore, despite the episode where she sorta comes outta the suicidal haze. I could see her sacrificing herself to save someone in the group

*And yeah... If Daryl dies, im killing everybody.

Man, don't take Sasha....I like looking at her face.  I agree, though.  Of all the character's side stories, Sasha doesn't really have much going on at this point.  Abraham's side piece?  that's about it.

I was hoping that Morgan would somehow snap out of the humble that Eastman hypnotized him with.  Wolves have to die.  Period.  If Morgan doesn't come around, I'd be happy to see him die.  I too couldn't be more disappointed in his character.  The writers really dropped the ball with Morgan.

I think this Negan dude has to kill Somebody important to establish himself as a serious threat.

Abraham and Carol are my picks and I throw Daryl in as a surprise because his character has become worthless the past two seasons. He hasn't done anything interesting except get himself trapped in a car surrounded by walkers, get robbed and his motorcycle jacked. He couldn't keep Beth safe, he aligned himself with a group that nearly murdered Rick and raped Carl and Michonne, get his ass kicked good by that same group too. He's slurping spaghetti and getting soft.

As much as I love him, his usefulness to the group isn't shown much anymore and his tracking and woodsman talents aren't needed as much if they are in a set location rather than traveling.

I doubt they will do it because he is so popular but still. I think it could be a curveball they sling at us to get us further emotionally invested in the show again

Glenn...well he can't die since he is the only one proven and now is canon that he is invincible as well as undetectable to walkers

His crossbow > his usefulness lately.   

I avoid spoilers so I have no idea if Daryl dies in the comics or not, but his death would definitely touch us in the feels.  

Daryl is the only TV character that is not in the comics.  And like the old saying goes...If Daryl dies,

we riot!

the-walking-dead-if-daryl-dies-we-riot-h

I get the feeling they wanna make Negan super heel, farther than the Governor, but not insane. Just deliberate, tactically ruthless. Which means I could easily see him doing something like kidnapping Sasha and Abraham for some kind of ransom, or beating Carl half to death, or doing something grotesque with Judith, like holding her near a walker while Rick is restrained. Doing anything he can to get under Ricks skin. Maybe even turn some group members against him.

I think Morgan is Negans first kill, because his sad ass is gonna  try to do some "Lets all be friends" **** and get pumped full of holes.

The writers really dropped the ball with Morgan.

They really did. This is the last, grasping chance, that this is what pushes him over the edge and become a badass, like he COULD be. (but I'm not holding my breath) Otherwise, yeah, he can go...

Father Gabe can finally go too.  He's not really doing anything in town anyways.

I appreciate the contrasting point of view of Morgan. It brings a new perspective to the group rather than just another badass terminator.

Glenn has never killed a human, don't forget.

Now what they do with Morgan this season will be interesting. He has the chance to go in a lot of different ways. I love his character and the actor so I hope he sticks around a bit.

Archived