Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Various sources: Osama bin Laden is dead. (Merged)

ixcuincle

CNN: Source: Navy SEALS involved in the operation.

How ZoEd would have preferred Obama gave the speech. "A high level American politician was given intelligence in August" "This same high level American politician, in his capacity as Commander in Chief of the U.S. miliary gave the order to carry out the military operation." :rolleyes:

It is a strong possibility that we will eventually see at least one picture of the body.

That will definitely happen. One of the biggest deaths... maybe ever. Sorry Michael Jackson.

I've got Army green blood coursing through my veins, but the SEALs are the best of the best. And my red, white and blue heart says "GO NAVY, BEAT BIN LADEN!!!!"

Oh...what's that? You did? Please excuse me while I sing "Anchors Aweigh" and drink a beer in your honor. Well done, my brothers.

Seriously doubt we'll ever know who the guy is.

However, he'll never pay for a beer again in his life. And he'll get laid anytime he wants.

Except he's not allowed to tell anyone. That mission would be classified.

This is a great day all around. Not just for our boys, and for Obama, but for George W, too.

Heard on WTOP that Al Qaeda is down to around 100 operatives in all of Afghanistan. :)

Dude, this mansion that he was hiding out in sounds like something out of Rainbow Six. The security sounds like something straight out of a movie.

Amazing.

God, I can't wait for the details.

Except he's not allowed to tell anyone. That mission would be classified.

This is a great day all around. Not just for our boys, and for Obama, but for George W, too.

Heard on WTOP that Al Qaeda is down to around 100 operatives in all of Afghanistan. :)

Meant to say IF he could tell people who he was.

But yes, great day indeed.

Dude, this mansion that he was hiding out in sounds like something out of Rainbow Six. The security sounds like something straight out of a movie.

Amazing.

my thoughts exactly.

real life badassery!!

Amazing.

Seriously, movie scripts are being written as we speak!

‎I guess Osama shouldn't have entered his address on playstation network.

Haha. Made me laugh.

There's an iPhone joke in there too.

It is a strong possibility that we will eventually see at least one picture of the body.

Yup. I think it's a lock we get one. We got one of Saddam's sons and we got one of that douche who was leader of al Qaeda in Iraq (can't remember his name.)

CNN: Source: Navy SEALS involved in the operation.

How ZoEd would have preferred Obama gave the speech. "A high level American politician was given intelligence in August" "This same high level American politician, in his capacity as Commander in Chief of the U.S. miliary gave the order to carry out the military operation." :rolleyes:

Actually I was thinking, "We or America gained intelligence in August as to the wearabouts of Osama Bin Laden" "After careful planning the order was given to carry out the military operation and us forces killed him". Just saying, I mean, he's the Commander in Chief, I'm a Master Sergeant. When they guy's under me do something great you get credit by default for your leadership, I don't take the credit even if I do "give the order".

I was told at a young age in my military career. "Be an umbrella. When the sun is shining, stay closed and let those under you bask in the warmth, when it's storming and the weather is bad, open up and shelter them".

Anyway, we got the mother ****er and it does't really matter who the ****ing president was. Finally, all the blood that has been spilled has added up to something. I've often wondered if we'd ever get this sonofa****.

Archived