Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Various sources: Osama bin Laden is dead. (Merged)

ixcuincle

Tell that to the Tea Party/Trump jokesters in this thread

Or did you miss that

PR wise he blew it....had Wolf Blitzer meking excusses for it

Couldn't be more wrong. For all we know, they were getting final confirmation on the body before going live. They could have been making sure all our allies around the world were aware, or all our interests were given enough time to up their security levels.

People waited and waited for over an hour now to hear what's going on. He could have gone on at 1am and it wouldn't have been anything but a huge event for the United States and not a PR event.

If the complaint is waiting for the speech, that's a Hail Mary trying to find something to complain about.

Disappointing to hear our President giving this news through another pre-fabbed, teleprompted speech.

I may be banned for this

But quit your ****ing CRYING.

Jesus dude, get your head out of your ass for a second and stop giving a **** about the goddam image and just deal with the reality of this.

Talk about pre-fabbed and teleprompted, your tired ass overpoliticized garbage is PLAYED OUT.

SHUT THE **** UP.

~Bang

I may be banned for this

But quit your ****ing CRYING.

Jesus dude, get your head out of your ass for a second and stop giving a **** about the goddam image and just deal with the reality of this.

Talk about pre-fabbed and teleprompted, your tired ass overpoliticized garbage is PLAYED OUT.

SHUT THE **** UP.

~Bang

Well said, Sir, well said!

I was in the military during 9/11, and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Great news, and what great timing--just months before the 10th anniversary of those cowardly attack.

I just did the cabbage patch and running man for 5 minutes straight.

Anyone complaining on this thread right now about speeches or whatever can go **** themselves with a 10 foot pole. This is a great night for America and the world. DON"T ****ing RUIN IT FOR US!!! Who cares if a speech is prepared. This is delicate situation. IF YOU WANT TO WHINE TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! NOW IF YOU DON"T MIND SOME OF US ARE GONNA WATCH CNN AND AMERICA **** YEAH. if you want to continue to whine **** OFF!!!!

Couldn't be more wrong. For all we know, they were getting final confirmation on the body before going live. They could have been making sure all our allies around the world were aware, or all our interests were given enough time to up their security levels.

People waited and waited for over an hour now to hear what's going on. He could have gone on at 1am and it wouldn't have been anything but a huge event for the United States and not a PR event.

If the complaint is waiting for the speech, that's a Hail Mary trying to find something to complain about.

Nice timing. Breaking in right before Trump was going to fire somebody lol. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

So, BO has known for over a week at least. People have been wondering, first why BO released his birth certificate at all and second, why he chose this week. Some speculated something big would follow the release of the birth certificate, something to take the heat off of it. Is Bin Laden being killed big enough?

Anyone complaining on this thread right now about speeches or whatever can go **** themselves with a 10 foot pole. This is a great night for America and the world. DON"T ****ing RUIN IT FOR US!!! Who cares if a speech is prepared. This is delicate situation. IF YOU WANT TO WHINE TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! NOW IF YOU DON"T MIND SOME OF US ARE GONNA WATCH CNN AND AMERICA **** YEAH. if you want to continue to whine **** OFF!!!!

Exactly

Couldn't have said it better myself

Sit back and enjoy and take the politics out of it, this is a great day whether you are Rep or Dem or Green or whatever

Archived