Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Various sources: Osama bin Laden is dead. (Merged)

ixcuincle

Eh. Celebrate the entire group. They all put themselves in danger for us. They all deserve equal praise.

We should do it every day, but any family, friend, associate you know who is a service member, email them right now and thank them.

This is a victory for every service member abroad and at home.

Thank you, I don't say it enough, but thank you so much for everything.

http://wireupdate.com/wires/17092/statement-by-former-u-s-president-bush-on-bin-ladens-death/

Statement by former U.S. President Bush on Bin Laden’s death

Former U.S. President George W. Bush on early Monday morning released the following statement on the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."

Eh. Celebrate the entire group. They all put themselves in danger for us. They all deserve equal praise.

oh no doubt.

I just cant imagine the feeling they had to have had after the dust settled and they found the body.

way too go boys!!!

u know one of them had to be like holy **** its him!

I think they should give the bounty reward to those guys that took him out.

Holy ****, I hadn't thought of that. That's a good point. The bounty should be divvied up among the special ops unit that took him out. They deserve it.

Wow, how many more "I's" can we get in one speech. I mean, I'm as happy as the next guy but holy ****, brother's gonna break his arm patting himself on the back.

You must have been listening to the speech and just praying Obama did something you could criticize. He wasn't patting himself on the back.

Every time someone asks me "How did you find out Osama had been killed?" I have to reply "Via the chatroom of a streaming of a WWE PPV event." :doh: ....... ::ols:

Why did FOX News spell Osama as Usma???

I was watching 13 Assassins and paused it when I saw the alert of a unscheduled presidential address on CNN.com on my phone. Glad it was worth pausing such an awesome flick. :P

CNN reported that it may have been a pakistian operation done by some "Assets" there..So a pakisani may have killed him..

No way in hell we let anyone else take the lead on this. If the pakistansis were there they were blocking off the streets around the compound.

Wow, how many more "I's" can we get in one speech. I mean, I'm as happy as the next guy but holy ****, brother's gonna break his arm patting himself on the back.

Not really dude. He was just delineating the process it took to get Bin Laden. "I" is a basic word because he was the one to send those orders out. He's not congratulating himself. :doh:

I was wondering how the spin would come. It will be interesting to see if this is the Fox New route.

Archived