Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Various sources: Osama bin Laden is dead. (Merged)

ixcuincle

Amazing that some people can't keep the baby pacifiers in their minds long enough to enjoy one of the highest-profile intel triumphs in American history, without first whining for a crack at mommy's boob.

As if it matters which President managed to preside over an intel group that could get this done, and which President didn't. Bin Laden and Hitler are now sharing the bottom floor of Satan's subterranean parking garage. HELL YEAH!

Let's leave the miserable babies to their misery, please. IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE and they'll be missing out completely. Their loss.

Q: "Where were you when it was announced that Bin Laden was killed?"

A: "I was trying to find ways to prevent President Obama from getting credit for it."

Edit: If some of you guys were kidding, then all apologies and I owe you a beer. Especially after tonight's fantastic news. :cheers:

I was wondering how the spin would come. It will be interesting to see if this is the Fox New route.

I hope they do try to spin this. It'll only make them look even more ****ing pathetic than they already are.

This is one of the greatest moments in HUMAN history. Everyone nitpicking is a ****ing idiot.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighty night, mother ****er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching "Only in America" the movie about Don King (good flick, BTW) and getting ready for bed. I checked FB one last time, and BAM!!!!!! He's dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freakin' amazing.

You must have been listening to the speech and just praying Obama did something you could criticize. He wasn't patting himself on the back.

Actually, I was listening just like you and everyone else, excited to hear that we finally got the sonofa****. But, it just struck me as odd that "I was given intelligence in August" "I gave the order to carry out the military operation"...just didn't expect the first person so much. Isn't that understood? I mean, he is the President, who else would have received the intel and ordered the operation? Santa Claus?

Can't help that it seemed odd to me, I would have expected much more credit to the boots on the ground, that's all.

Archived