Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Various sources: Osama bin Laden is dead. (Merged)

ixcuincle

Brother, I'm not going to argue with you, I'm allowed to feel the way I feel. Just found it odd how he kind of foot stomped "I" on the intel and the order. As a military guy that's odd to me, definitely not something someone in my culture does when giving orders. Typically it's "we", seldom do you hear "I" unless your taking responsibility for a **** up. I know he praised the troops, but it should have been left solely to them. They're the ones who have been making the sacrafices, period!

So, again, we got the ****, that's all that matters.

He is the leader of the nation and commander-in-chief of the armed forces. It is his responsibility to issue the order.

Brother, I'm not going to argue with you, I'm allowed to feel the way I feel. Just found it odd how he kind of foot stomped "I" on the intel and the order. As a military guy that's odd to me, definitely not something someone in my culture does when giving orders. Typically it's "we", seldom do you hear "I" unless your taking responsibility for a **** up. I know he praised the troops, but it should have been left solely to them. They're the ones who have been making the sacrafices, period!

So, again, we got the ****, that's all that matters.

The President is the commander and chief, and he ordered it. What if he ordered this attack and Osama wasn't there? Would you want to know who ordered it?

didnt make it. go ahead and use i guess?

I dont want to get sued =)

According to the CNN Blog:

A team of U.S. Navy SEALs carried out the operation in Pakistan that ended in the death of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, CNN's Chris Lawrence reported. The operation lasted about 40 minutes, and the team had practiced the raid a few times.

Earlier, CNN's Nick Paton Walsh, citing a senior Pakistani intelligence official, reported that members of Pakistan's intelligence service - the ISI - were on site in Abbotabad, Pakistan, during the operation that killed bin Laden. The official said he did not know who fired the shot that actually killed Bin Laden.

The President is the commander and chief, and he ordered it. What if he ordered this attack and Osama wasn't there? Would you want to know who ordered it?

Of course he did, that's understood, that's my point. Again, not going to argue about it, it was just odd to me, not something I would expect.

hitler was killed on this day 66 years ago........weird

Hitler was killed on 4/30/1945. 5/1 has no significance that I know of. Today (5/2) however, is Holocaust Remembrance Day. The internationally recognized date comes from the Hebrew calendar and corresponds to the 27th day of Nisan on that calendar. It marks the anniversary of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. In Hebrew, Holocaust Remembrance Day is called Yom Hashoah. When the actual date of Yom Hashoah falls on a Friday, the state of Israel observes Yom Hashoah on the preceding Thursday. When it falls on a Sunday, Yom Hashoah is observed on the following Monday.

Amazing the parties that are happening all across America, the impromptu gathering of proud Americans who gather to express their joy on this happy day. Ohio State's campus is packed at Mirror Lake. The White House has a ton of people in front of it, just waving flags and celebrating, and singing songs. There are people in front of the WTC ruins.

It just makes you so proud to be an American. These are simply sensational scenes going on.

Party at the University of Maryland

289275584-dacd7761305e2a2852542c5dc761e0c2.4dbe3a50-scaled.jpg

Hitler was killed on 4/30/1945. 5/1 has no significance that I know of. Today {5/2) however' date=' is Holocaust Remembrance Day. The internationally recognized date comes from the Hebrew calendar and corresponds to the 27th day of Nisan on that calendar. It marks the anniversary of the Warsaw ghetto uprising. In Hebrew, Holocaust Remembrance Day is called Yom Hashoah. When the actual date of Yom Hashoah falls on a Friday, the state of Israel observes Yom Hashoah on the preceding Thursday. When it falls on a Sunday, Yom Hashoah is observed on the following Monday.[/quote']

According to Wiki, it was announced to the world on 1 May.

Watching Indian news is interesting. According to them, Bin Laden was chilling in a mansion.

Watching foreign news certainly gives a different perspective, I am awaiting Pakistans

Amazing the parties that are happening all across America, the impromptu gathering of proud Americans who gather to express their joy on this happy day. Ohio State's campus is packed at Mirror Lake. The White House has a ton of people in front of it, just waving flags and celebrating, and singing songs. There are people in front of the WTC ruins.

It just makes you so proud to be an American. These are simply sensational scenes going on.

I hope all those terrorist ****s that were partying on 9/11 are watching us now.

Archived