Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Various sources: Osama bin Laden is dead. (Merged)

ixcuincle

You mean for his re-election?

They Blew it by announcing his speach....and then re-writing it for hours

No, they didn't. They allowed the word to spread, and for people to get in front of their TV's at 11 PM on a Sunday night.

I'm not one to delight in the death of others, but this man needed to be taken out. The emotional side of me is happy we were the ones who set up his meeting with our Maker rather than chronic illness and failed dialysis efforts.

Hilarious :thumbsup:

Agreed, I love it.

Geez Louise!!

This is awesome news, yet we got people dragging the same old tired politics into a thread talking about a great accomplishment for this country.

Can we knock the bull**** off for a little while and rejoice as Americans that we finally killed the ****??

Geez Louise!!

This is awesome news, yet we got people dragging the same old tired politics into a thread talking about a great accomplishment for this country.

Can we knock the bull**** off for a little while and rejoice as Americans that we finally killed the ****??

Thank you.

I knew something big was up as soon as I went to CNN.com after the Caps game and it said Obama was going to make a speech. It's gotta be something big if it's at 10:30 on a Sunday.

Huge moment for Obama and huge moment for the country.

I hope it's true that Pakistani officials aided us in this mission.

Archived