Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I've been so down on the organization I think I only came in this subforum once, during ticket upgrades.

Getting mine in the mail still gave me that gitty feeling. As down on the organization as I currently am, I just love going to football games

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tshile said:

I've been so down on the organization I think I only came in this subforum once, during ticket upgrades.

Getting mine in the mail still gave me that gitty feeling. As down on the organization as I currently am, I just love going to football games

Arriving at arena drive at 7 am. Hanging out until they open the gates at 9. Setting up the tailgate. Having a great time with great food, great drinks and great people.

Head to the stadium at 12:30.

Walk inside and see the team coming out for starting line ups on the green field.

Greatest feeling out there

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MarkB452 said:

Is there still a way to electronically xfer tickets?  I go into my account and I don't see anywhere to do this....is it not set up yet?

You can do it through the Manager Your Account section in the Redskins App. Doesn't seem to be set up for computer yet.

• 4 months later...

After another lackluster season. Watching a bunch of overpaid prima donnas who don't care about this game it's time to let these worthless season tickets go. Like Brian Mitchell stated on the post game show... "If you the players don't give a dam, then why should I!"

• Like 2

17 hours ago, suresign said:

After another lackluster season. Watching a bunch of overpaid prima donnas who don't care about this game it's time to let these worthless season tickets go. Like Brian Mitchell stated on the post game show... "If you the players don't give a dam, then why should I!"

May I ask you 3 questions?

1. How long have you been a season ticket holder?

2. How many seats are you giving up?

3. What's your section?

18 hours ago, suresign said:

Trent Williams has been playing on one leg the entire season. Don't tell me he doesn't care. You paint with too broad a brush.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, suresign said:

I love my seats (west end zone, two on the aisle) but, like you, this season has clinched my decision to not renew.  Being a season ticket holder does not have the prestige it once did with the proliferation of available tickets in the aftermarket; heck, one of my tailgaters told me of someone he knew who would get Club seats for well under $100 an hour before kickoff.  And this was when we weren't playing half bad ball ...

Besides the obvious already discussed on other threads with regard to front office (including ownership), I won't spend another dime on anything NFL related as long as Roger Goodell remains commissioner.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HouseBowlrz said:

I love my seats (west end zone, two on the aisle) but, like you, this season has clinched my decision to not renew.  Being a season ticket holder does not have the prestige it once did with the proliferation of available tickets in the aftermarket; heck, one of my tailgaters told me of someone he knew who would get Club seats for well under $100 an hour before kickoff.  And this was when we weren't playing half bad ball ...

Besides the obvious already discussed on other threads with regard to front office (including ownership), I won't spend another dime on anything NFL related as long as Roger Goodell remains commissioner.

1. How long have you been a season ticket holder?

2. How many seats are you giving up?

I was a season ticket holder for 10 years had started with 2 seats went to 4.  I gave them up at the end of the Shanahan Griffin debacle.  It just smacked me in the face that Snyder is the issue.  All the other crap is just winds blowing around the eye of the storm.  I believe Snyder sets up a toxic team atmosphere and as long as he is in charge the circus will remain, the act's will just change every few years.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HOF44 said:

I was a season ticket holder for 10 years had started with 2 seats went to 4.  I gave them up at the end of the Shanahan Griffin debacle.  It just smacked me in the face that Snyder is the issue.  All the other crap is just winds blowing around the eye of the storm.  I believe Snyder sets up a toxic team atmosphere and as long as he is in charge the circus will remain, the act's will just change every few years.  

Do you remember your section?

I got an email to do a season ticket holder survey.  A lot of the questions were on a scale of 1 -10 w/ 1 = absolutely not and 10 - absolutely yes

One question asked if you would recommend Redskins season tickets to a friend.  I gave this a 1. 

Asked if I would renew next year:  4 ...I've been a STH since 1999...currently in section 401.

My brother has seats in sect 124, that have been in our family since the 1980's (long story on this), but he wants to find someone else to take them next year and probably beyond that. We are both aware that a new stadium will likely come with a rather hefty PSL for the ones in 124, so now might be the time to just let them go. 

22 minutes ago, MarkB452 said:

We are both aware that a new stadium will likely come with a rather hefty PSL for the ones in 124, so now might be the time to just let them go. 

Why would future and potential PSLs (which we have only speculation about) affect your 2018 decision?  If that happens in ~8 years, that obviously affects that future decision.