Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 Year Old Dance Team Do Beyonce's "Single Ladies"

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ummm, no doubt they have talent, but age appropriate this is totally not. I guarantee my daughter won't be performing anything like this on her dance team. I can't stand this type of sexualization of children.

Wjehii-jjHE

I agree that is really out of bounds IMO.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody put this up. My ladyfriend told me about this, and I was speechless. The kid's parents ought to be ashamed of themselves to let their children go out there like that, unbelievable.............just unbelievable!!!!!

i bet these girls have already had sex too. this is a damn shame

nice. ignorance vs. ignorance. who wins here?

---------

terrible idea for 7 yr olds. hell, terrible idea for MS aged girls. great talent, bad decision by the dance coaches/parents to allow that to happen. really not necessary. in fact, the middle part, from :50ish seconds until the last :20ish seconds were only mildly offensive in parts. that first 50 and last 20 were sketchy though. (disclaimer: times are approximate and based on one viewing... don't get riled up over something that happens at :55 within the last 10 seconds).

at the same time, i doubt that 7 yr olds KNOW what those moves mean. i remember my (very christian) coach going on and on about our school dances... he was worried about the fast dances and the gyrations; i was more interested in the slow dances. looking back now, he may have had a point.

Oops, I voted for the wrong thing....

So I read over the poll too quickly and thought it said "totally INappropriate" and didn't even read the other options.

I swear I'm not a pediphile. This has to be the worst poll fail of all time. Feel free to laugh at my expense.

Girls have been wearing clothes like that dancing for YEARS.

The ONLY part I thought was a little inappropriate was the grinding part near the end. Other than that it was just little girls dancing.

EDIT: And the poll sucks because it's clear that you hate it and the option is to totally think it is acceptable, or hate it. I don't agree with parts of it, but I am not at all outraged by it.

IMO, the attire is what I thought was bad. As for the dance moves, growing up in a family of dancers, I didnt see the problem. But the attire was bad!

I agree with you, the dancing was not a big deal at all. The attire is the only thing I questioned really. That kind of coordination at that age is awesome. They have a lot of talent most of them, should they chose to persue it, will end up as professional (non-exotic) dancers.

Archived