Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 Year Old Dance Team Do Beyonce's "Single Ladies"

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I dont even have any kids, yet, but that is pretty disgusting.

Ranks right up there with all those mothers that put their little girls in those beauty contests. How does ANYONE think that slapping makeup on a 5 to 10 year old, is cute in any way what so ever? And they wonder why we have pedophiles in the world we live in today. Sick just sick.

If I have daughters they aren't going to do dance. There is something inherently (mildly) sexual about much of dancing, and whether the kids at that age understand it or not, I don't think it's something they should be exposed to until they understand why exactly it is that they are shaking their asses while wearing skimpy outfits.

I think it isn't a good thing for little children...I mean sure not all of them are gonna turn into little prosti-tots or anything, but why would you want to chance it? I guess I'll be a more "strict" or controlling parent than most are today.

EDIT: And the poll sucks because it's clear that you hate it and the option is to totally think it is acceptable, or hate it. I don't agree with parts of it, but I am not at all outraged by it.

The poll has four choices

1. You didn't think anything was wrong at all.

2. You thought the outfits were over the top (meaning you didn't think the dancing was)

3. You thought they dancing was over the top (meaning you didn't think the outfits were.

4. You thought both were over the top

So I'm not exactly sure where you get the whole idea in your head that I made a poll that is like it or hate it, I thought I covered the choices pretty well.

BTW, showed my wife and her reaction was the same as mine, "Well our daughter won't be doing that crap."

BTW, showed my wife and her reaction was the same as mine, "Well our daughter won't be doing that crap."

Better put em in a burka just to be on the safe side,at least till they ripen:silly:

I don't see it as any more inappropriate than a 18 yr old doing the same thing.

Better put em in a burka just to be on the safe side,at least till they ripen:silly:

I don't see it as any more inappropriate than a 18 yr old doing the same thing.

And I don't see that as being appropriate for an 18 year old. I honestly at this point can't tell if you're pulling my leg on this or what, I mean the logic that an 18 year old and a 7 year old should be wearing the same clothes and dancing in the same ways seems to ignore a fairly large slice of reality.

Oh yes, and the logic of bifurcation is fallacious as well because the only two choices are not: over sexualize 7 year olds or put a burka on them. Seriously, you have to be joking.

All I could think about while watching that video is tying the parents up to a chair and repeatedly smacking the **** out of them. Had they not been dressed so inappropriately and toned the routine down a bit I would have thought "Wow, that's pretty amazing for 7 year old kids."

It just amazes me how parents can put their children in these situations being that we live in the society that we do. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned?

Wow you guys are sheltered.

This type of stuff is going on all across the country at cheerleading and dance competitions. If you know any school aged girl in competitive cheerleading, this is what their performances are like. These aren't small competitions, they bring people from all over the country.

It's not a sex industry. And kids are doing this stuff at home...even when they aren't involved with this stuff.

Wow you guys are sheltered.

This type of stuff is going on all across the country at cheerleading and dance competitions. If you know any school aged girl in competitive cheerleading, this is what their performances are like. These aren't small competitions, they bring people from all over the country.

It's not a sex industry. And kids are doing this stuff at home...even when they aren't involved with this stuff.

Well, I guess that scantily cladded seven year old girls is acceptable to people like you? Just because it's "happening all over the country'' doesn't make it right.

Well, I guess that scantily cladded seven year old girls is acceptable to people like you? Just because it's "happening all over the country'' doesn't make it right.

I guess I don't look at it from a sexual perspective as you do...see your "perve" comment above.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CthB71GqYa0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CthB71GqYa0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It's the clothing that is the issue - not so much that the kids are exposing some skin, but the clothing is clearly "bordello" style.

The dance moves in isolation ... not so much. Seven year olds are allowed to wiggle their hips without being accused of portraying a sexual act. Little cheerleaders do it all the time at pee wee football games.

But take the clothing and then add some of the movements and you get a routine that doesn't look right with 7 year olds performing it.

Yeah. It was a little icky.

I agree it's the combination of the outfits and some of the moves. Most of the routine didn't bother me, but the outfits and the grinding at the end ... yeah that made it a bit creepy.

Those are some very talented kids though.

Nothing, if you're a perv.

7 year olds wear bikini's ALL the time. It's only perv status if you are attracted to it, which I am not. Nor are probably most people.

It's 7 year olds, dressed and acting like STRIPPERS!! are you friggen kidding me? I dunno maybe I'm too uptight but a child shouldn't be "made" to behave this way.

If strippers danced as well as these kids, they wouldn't be strippers. And is there something exposed in their atire that I am missing ?

It's the clothing that is the issue - not so much that the kids are exposing some skin, but the clothing is clearly "bordello" style.

The dance moves in isolation ... not so much. Seven year olds are allowed to wiggle their hips without being accused of portraying a sexual act. Little cheerleaders do it all the time at pee wee football games.

But take the clothing and then add some of the movements and you get a routine that doesn't look right with 7 year olds performing it.

The styling of the clothing is indeed a little much. This is why I think the poll is bad.

The only problem I have with the dance is the grinding part near the end.

Although with kids the way they are these days, they probably wanted to wear those costumes.

Archived