Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

7 Year Old Dance Team Do Beyonce's "Single Ladies"

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

In your opinion these kids and their parents have no values?:evilg:

Oh they have values, everyone has values, the difference here is that the parents of these 7 year old girls have value systems that see nothing wrong with sexualizing their daughters.

They obviously don't share mine ,but I see nothing wrong with others differing.

So moral relativism is what you're arguing?

Oh they have values, everyone has values, the difference here is that the parents of these 7 year old girls have value systems that see nothing wrong with sexualizing their daughters.

So moral relativism is what you're arguing?

It happens everyday(sexualizing women/girls)...again not my values...nor my kids to direct/parent.

It is not public indecency,so it is beyond my control.

Is that moral relativism?

added

Do you also oppose bikinis for those below a certain age?

Holy crap. Completely inappropriate. If I had a daughter, she would not be allowed to be involved in something like this. No way in hell. Then again, I'm the type of parent who's going to make my daughters wear chastity belts and any guy they want to date will have to beat my husband in wrestling match first, but that's besides the point....

the over-reation in this thread is HUGE.

I think that that the combination of dress and grinds was a little inappropriate for little girls, but only a little. AND only because grown-ups superimpose their own perverted BS onto what is purely innocent fun in the case of the girls. I wouldn't let my daughters go on a stage like that (although they would REALLLY want to) and would explain to them that some people would take it the wrong way. THAT is why i wouldn't let them.

BUT, i have three girls, 5, 7, and 8 an they LOVE dancing around the house to music. and they dance around to whatever music their parents happen to have, so in the case of my kids they are dancing around to the clash or Elastica or whatnot, or to ABBA or bad 80s schlock. Those kids are exposed to more modern music (that I am totally ignorant about.. i have no idea whose song that is).

My girls will run to the the "costume chest" and strip down while they are dancing and pull out different little gauzy glittery veil things that they wrap around their little bodies and shake their booties and wiggle and and giggle... and you know what...? THERE IS NO SEXUALITY WHATSOEVER INVOLVED. Neither on their parts nor on the parts of the people watching. and taken in that context it is cute fun and funny to watch.

this was a little different because 1) it was in public on stage 2) it looks like it might have been choreographed with an adult's help. SO overall, YES, a little more discretion would have been appropriate.... BUT IT REALLY ISN'T A HUGE DEAL UNTIL YOU SICKO ****S PUT YOUR OWN CRAP INTO THE EQUATION.

the girls like to dance, and they see what is the current cool videos and whatnot and want to immitate it. NOT because it is sexy, but because it is fun. An adult accomodated their natural enthusiam, rather than making them tone it down a bit, which would've been the best move... but i repeat IT IS NOT REALLY A BIG DEAL. It is a little deal, but the reactions here say alot more about the audience than either the dancers or the adult choreographer that let it go a little too far.

Holy crap. Completely inappropriate. If I had a daughter, she would not be allowed to be involved in something like this. No way in hell. Then again, I'm the type of parent who's going to make my daughters wear chastity belts and any guy they want to date will have to beat my husband in wrestling match first, but that's besides the point....

Finally! A woman's perspective. Thanks keeast. If there is an opinion that should manner, it's one of the same sex.

twa, I think there is a difference between proposing something be illegal, and proposing that people stop acting like trailer trash.

Yes,but is that really my call?

If so I have a few(actually a lot) suggestions/orders :evilg:

I see no need to condemn them for their choices since it costs me nothing,harms no one and is not under my jurisdiction.

So is arguing to allow 7 year old girls to look and act like over sexualized women.

If you see all this sex/sexuality because they are dancing maybe it is you, not them or the parents. I see dancing.

Personally, I don't look at little girls and think that way.

zoony, It is not up to us to stop people from making themselves look stupid. They do it on their own just like you or I would.

You police the site within it's rules, as fairly as you can. But there are times where stupidity shows...but it is still within the rules whether you agree or disagree. Let the ignorant people be ignorant, or try to educate them. Unfortunately most people won't listen anyway.

I would like to have a word with the 5 pedo's that voted "Totally Appropriate."

The people that defends this don't have a clue. If I or anyone else took a picture of some 7 year old girls looking like that to get developed, they'll probably call the authorities.

Go ahead pervert :ols:

It is totally appropriate for the event,and obviously the crowd agreed as well as the parents.

Yes,but is that really my call?

If so I have a few(actually a lot) suggestions/orders :evilg:

I see no need to condemn them for their choices since it costs me nothing,harms no one and is not under my jurisdiction.

So you as an adult shouldn't speak up about the ills you see in society? Strange.

If you see all this sex/sexuality because they are dancing maybe it is you, not them or the parents. I see dancing.

I'm sorry, but if you don't see it then you're either blind or being intentionally blind.

That's right so why spoil their innocence by making them do this crap.

Go ahead pervert :ols:

It is totally appropriate for the event,and obviously the crowd agreed as well as the parents.

Nah, you're the one who gets off on 7 year old girls dude. And I could care less if the parents or anyone else thought it was OK.

I dare you to take a picture of a 7 year old dressed like that in a sexual pose and then take it somewhere to be developed. You'll see just how appropriate it is.

The people that defends this don't have a clue. If I or anyone else took a picture of some 7 year old girls looking like that to get developed, they'll probably call the authorities.

you want more ammunition....?

I let my 5 year old skinny dip in the chesapeake bay. since EVERYTHING has a sex connotation, clearly i have already stamped my ticket to hell (and my child's as well). Flame on.

Agreed.

Example #1.

Oops, I voted for the wrong thing....

So I read over the poll too quickly and thought it said "totally INappropriate" and didn't even read the other options.

I swear I'm not a pediphile. This has to be the worst poll fail of all time. Feel free to laugh at my expense.

:ols::ols::ols:

I did the same thing.

I don't even want to watch the vid. I'm grossed out way too easily.

Archived