Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Good question, start with what's left of the bad, they got shrunk from what I saw i preseason games this year

On 8/29/2021 at 7:39 PM, thebluefood said:

Think I'm gonna go to the Saints game on Oct. 10 and I'd like to sit near the marching band. I'm not sure what section they sit in, though - any advice in that regard?

No full band this yr

They said it would return next season tho

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nerm said:

I am not as excited about the start of the season as you are.  I would be really pumped to watch any other NFC East team take on Tom Brady this week.  

Lol.  But Dak is healthy.  Zeke is hungry.   The Defense is better.   Lamb is  oh NM.  Bahaha Cowboys are gonna get spanked.  

12 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I don't think that would be helpful lol

I just booked a trip to DC for the womens march Oct 1-4. Staying at the Days in and want to go to the Atlanta game but haven't been to DC since 87 as a kid.

The Atlanta game is in Atlanta. 

I'm here and going. 

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I don't think that would be helpful lol

I just booked a trip to DC for the womens march Oct 1-4. Staying at the Days in and want to go to the Atlanta game but haven't been to DC since 87 as a kid.

You'll be fine, man. Just watch out for the super mutants if you visit the Capitol Building.

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2021 at 3:59 PM, Koolblue13 said:

Damn it. I checked and it lists it as Falcons vs Washington and I assumed that meant in Washington.

I hate the way that its gets switched around and you have to dig to really know for sure who is the home team. In Europe the home team is always listed first. 

23 hours ago, London Kev said:

You'll be fine, man. Just watch out for the super mutants if you visit the Capitol Building.

...and the super size rats running around downtown after dark. Really bad 2 years ago when I visited.