• Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    • Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

I figured as much. Just wanted to make sure. Trust me I know where you're coming from. I'm a die hard Dodgers fan and after the Angels won the world series all of a sudden tons of Dodgers fans, some of my friends included, turned into Angels fans. It was really annoying.

Uggggh, I have a friend who lives in NYC and when I first met him about 2 years ago he was a major Jets fan, with some love for the Giants as his other hometown team. Then of course the Giants won the superbowl and since then I have not heard a word out of him about the Jets, but all last year I did get pictures from the Giants' super bowl parade, his new Eli jersey, and guarantees of a Giants superbowl repeat :doh:

People who hate the Redskins, and got so much crap to talk after we lose a game, but they dont even have a team. They just hate the Skins.

And DC natives who are cowboy fans. Some instances I understand I guess, but for the most part if you are born and raised in DC, you should not be a cowboys fan. I personally believe you should be Redskin fan, no questions asked. But if you hate the Skins that much, at least go for a team that is not our rival. Cowgirl fans in DC SUCK.......A good majority of these pricks havent even left the DMV area, let alone been to Texas.

anti-hockey *******s.

Any time hockey is mentioned, they seem to be attracted to the conversation just so they can't tell us all about how they hate hockey. Shut the **** up, we don't care.

Most of the time it's b/c they're too stupid to understand it. They like simple games, such as basketball...

I hate people (like the real estate post above) who try and fine/evict someone that is in no wrong....:doh:

got a notice on my door that says my rent is 450 (first mistake -- only 300 a month) and that I haven't paid when I have receipts for paying through my lease is done :mad:...I let them know and they got all smart with me saying that it would take 3-5 days to figure out this mess and I asked if it really took that long to type my name in the computer to check THEIR mistake. Of course that was 6 days ago and they will not answer my calls at the office EVEN AFTER I have left messages wanting to know if everything is fixed

Guys who always have a story that explains why they didn't make it in a certain sport and it is never that they just were not good enough.

Every kid that thinks he was some sort of super star in high school playing football, basketball or baseball and didn't play in college has some reason for it.

-Coach didn't like me

-No scouts ever came to my school

-I got hurt

Not as bad as far as college athletes that didn't go pro.

I pride myself on being real, I played baseball in college and was no where near getting drafted. From time to time when I meet someone that finds out I played in college they ask, "did you go pro?" I say nope, they ask "why?" I say, "Cause I wasn't good enough"

I know this girl that was hit on at a party by some random guy who was telling her he played baseball for this one college. I walk up and she stops me and says, "Don't you know him? He played baseball at the same school as you and you're the same age" I look at him and say, "nope, he's lying"

One of my best friends played minor league baseball and he is honest too, people will ask him why he didn't make the majors and he simply says, "cause I wasn't good enough"

To take it a step further, the idiots that lie about playing in college or for a pro team, with the interent today you can't get away with it, so just stop.

Archived