• Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    • Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

How about that damn car warranty call that comes in every day (on your cell phone) :mad:

...you push the number to be taken off the call list but it doesn't work. -- you try to talk to a rep. and tell them and they hang up on you...I HATE these people

How about that damn car warranty call that comes in every day (on your cell phone) :mad:

...you push the number to be taken off the call list but it doesn't work. -- you try to talk to a rep. and tell them and they hang up on you...I HATE these people

I don't understand why they are able to call cellphones. My understanding was that telemarketers weren't allowed to call cellphones. Let's be honest, these people are nothing more than that. They have nothing to do with my cars warranty.

I don't understand why they are able to call cellphones. My understanding was that telemarketers weren't allowed to call cellphones. Let's be honest, these people are nothing more than that. They have nothing to do with my cars warranty.
it's ridiculous...although they actually do sell car warranty but it's nothing but cold calling and my car isn't even under my name yet :doh:

I hate it when someone posts a thread about something interesting (usually political) and the other side tries to shoot it down just because it is from a news agency they dont like. numbers are numbers, look past your political alliance and look at the facts.

i hate that people think that henry rollins is hardcore. that guy has never been hardcore and he sold out a LONG time ago.

i hate it when people hate stuff that you hate just to be douchebags. if you say "i love rain" they will immediately go in to some story about why they hate rain and how much it sucks. who the **** asked you to counter me?

i hate people who lump all rednecks as ignorant racists. thats just a ****ing joke and its YOU being the idiot here, not us.

i hate people who say that nascar takes no talent and isnt a sport. go get in your ****ing camry and try to even do 110 with people on either side of you and not wreck. and then do it for 200MPH for 500 miles.

i hate seeing athletes who are privliged enough to do something that I would have killed to have the talent to do and piss it all away because they cant let go of their past lifestyle. YOU ARENT A GANGSTER!! YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL!! ACT LIKE IT!!

anti-hockey *******s.

Any time hockey is mentioned, they seem to be attracted to the conversation just so they can't tell us all about how they hate hockey. Shut the **** up, we don't care.

LMAO I'm like that towards baseball......Maybe if the Nats and O's ever become some what relevant I wont be bitter towards baseball. But dam that, the season is waaaaaaay too long, the games are waaaaaay too long and the players get paid waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much......Plus the highlights take up too much time on espn......

LMAO I'm like that towards baseball......Maybe if the Nats and O's ever become some what relevant I wont be bitter towards baseball. But dam that, the season is waaaaaaay too long, the games are waaaaaay too long and the players get paid waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much......Plus the highlights take up too much time on espn......

haha i used to be a baseball fan when i was younger but i feel you here.

I hate people who talk **** about golf when they have never even tried playing

I ****ing hate those people. I just say "You're welcome" loudly as to get my point across.

I got one worse. I was walking to a store with my hands full. I got to the door and politely asked a man standing in front of the door if he could help me out by opening the door. He ignored me so I asked again. He let out a huff opened the door and walked in first leaving the door to shut on my ass as I just made it through. I said "Thanks ASS" and he walked away. ****ing prick.

yep. i am. i love beer in a can, pickup trucks, country music, nascar, shooting guns, sports, working with my hands, etc.

but thats my definition of a redneck..or part of it anyways.

fair enough. I've never really heard someone call themself a redneck. the connotation is enough to prohibit most from calling themself one.

fair enough. I've never really heard someone call themself a redneck. the connotation is enough to prohibit most from calling themself one.

Go to Richmond, you will find plenty of self-proclaimed rednecks down there. And I can assure you that they're not all racist idiots.

Go to Richmond, you will find plenty of self-proclaimed rednecks down there. And I can assure you that they're not all racist idiots.

yeah, i know theres a stigma to it which is why i posted it here.

i dont need to list to people "my ethnic friends"..i dont want to either. i know who i am and i know what kind of man i am. those who know me know i am a good person so F those who would let judgment cloud their vision.

i call OVC and HH rednecks all the time..its a term of endearment

Azzholes who cant go to the movies and shut the hell up or who cant have any kind of decency or respect towards the other movie goers. I remember I went to see a movie and this douche sitting in front of me pulls out an IPOD or something and starts watching the recent batman movie while the movie was on. I had to put that azz munch in his place. I told him to turn that **** off......I swear, I dont know what happened to movie ushers, but they need to bring them back. Bad enough it cost a car payment to even go to the movies now, you gotta be seated in the area of some virgin who's never left his house on the weekend before.

Isnt that an Albert Pujols jersey in your sig?

Indeed it is. I can have favorite playres on other teams. I don't root for the Cardinals or claim to be a Cardinal fan. I like Pujols, if he was an Oriole it would be perfect.

My friend rooted for the Orioles until they start sucking and then decided to root for the Yankees. I still root for the O's even though they haven't been good lately and I like Albert Pujols.

Azzholes who cant go to the movies and shut the hell up or who cant have any kind of decency or respect towards the other movie goers. I remember I went to see a movie and this douche sitting in front of me pulls out an IPOD or something and starts watching the recent batman movie while the movie was on. I had to put that azz munch in his place. I told him to turn that **** off......I swear, I dont know what happened to movie ushers, but they need to bring them back. Bad enough it cost a car payment to even go to the movies now, you gotta be seated in the area of some virgin who's never left his house on the weekend before.

I can definitely do without interactive movie-goers, people who stock up on food like they're going Siberia for 6 months just to sit through a 2 hour movie (I HATE the smell of nachos, hotdogs, and microwave pizza in the theater), and people who do anything with their cell phone (other than silence that **** before the movie starts). Seriously, if you can't go 2 hours without checking your cell phone then WAIT FOR THE DVD!!!!

Indeed it is. I can have favorite playres on other teams. I don't root for the Cardinals or claim to be a Cardinal fan. I like Pujols, if he was an Oriole it would be perfect.

My friend rooted for the Orioles until they start sucking and then decided to root for the Yankees. I still root for the O's even though they haven't been good lately and I like Albert Pujols.

I figured as much. Just wanted to make sure. Trust me I know where you're coming from. I'm a die hard Dodgers fan and after the Angels won the world series all of a sudden tons of Dodgers fans, some of my friends included, turned into Angels fans. It was really annoying.

I can definitely do without interactive movie-goers, people who stock up on food like they're going Siberia for 6 months just to sit through a 2 hour movie (I HATE the smell of nachos, hotdogs, and microwave pizza in the theater), and people who do anything with their cell phone (other than silence that **** before the movie starts). Seriously, if you can't go 2 hours without checking your cell phone then WAIT FOR THE DVD!!!!

aka the teeny boppers

I figured as much. Just wanted to make sure. Trust me I know where you're coming from. I'm a die hard Dodgers fan and after the Angels won the world series all of a sudden tons of Dodgers fans, some of my friends included, turned into Angels fans. It was really annoying.

Yeah I don't mind if you have a favorite player that doesn't play on the team you like. But when you switch teams because the team you liked before is now horrible, that's what I can't stand

Archived