• Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    • Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

Pet owners who buy their pets clothing or have them go to spas and luxury hotels. They're dogs and cats. They're not people.

Spas , clothing, and luxury hotels are for people. Why a Westminster dog needs a damn spa and his own king size bed in a luxury hotel is confusing. You're a dog. Sleep in a dog bed or something. Beds are for humans.

And those people who fit a chihuahua in their purse, certain celebrities come to mind.

Of course any dog or cat wearing Redskins gear gets a pass but why does a dog need a sweater? He has fur.

hand_knits_dog_sweater_pink.jpg

People that seem to use "bro" in every sentence. Was that dude that got tazed a cult hero?? :doh:

Here is what the urban dictionary says about bro lol.gif

bro Obnoxious partying males who are often seen at college parties. When they aren't making an ass of themselves they usually just stand around holding a red plastic cup waiting for something exciting to happen so they can scream something that demonstrates how much they enjoy partying. Nearly everyone in a fraternity is a bro but there are also many bros who are not in a fraternity. They often wear a rugby shirt and a baseball cap. It is not uncommon for them to have spiked hair with frosted tips.

bros are dudes out here that dirtbike and have bleach-blonde tipped black hair.

They wear black dickies shorts, black socks halfway up their calves, and black shirts with skulls on it.

They wear DC hats and shoes.

They wear chains.

Their girls are "bro-hos".

Bros are the worst. I can certainly do without them.

bros are dudes out here that dirtbike and have bleach-blonde tipped black hair.

They wear black dickies shorts, black socks halfway up their calves, and black shirts with skulls on it.

They wear DC hats and shoes.

They wear chains.

Their girls are "bro-hos".

Bros are the worst. I can certainly do without them.

What about brahs? :silly:

slacky..you cant live without my pooping texts

i say "brah" all the time to my friend. were making fun of brahs but we still do it cuz its funny.

bros are usually idiots.

i cant stand people that lift their ford ranger like theyre going baja racing in it. they call it the "california lift" and basically they just lift the front and put flare panels on the front wheels.

its a ****ing v-6 you douchebag!!

Its even funnier cuz he has a Yankees of the Century t-shirt that he wears all the time. He wasn't even a fan then lol. Did I mention he is also a Colts fan? I don't know many of them outside of Indiana or people that used to live in Indiana.

Dude, seriously, you crack me up. You are forever going on an on about a friend of yours that is bandwagon, etc. I find this extremely hypocritical. Again, you're from MD. Born and raised there, im assuming. Yet you're a UNC fan. Man, you've got some nerve calling someone else out, bro.

And I know I get on you about this all the time. But I wouldn't if you quit calling everyone else out for who they like, when you're no different than they are. :chair:

- Men who don't know how to drive a manual trans car.

- Mother ****ing **** sucker mother ****ers everyday who insist on riding the left of the three lanes for 495 at the 270 split, slowing down all the 495 traffic so they can jump up 10 cars in line. Mother ****er when 495 is slow I wait my turn, you're not special. Don't you ****ing dare slow down and block traffic to hop back in at the last second. (That felt good, my commute kills me....absolutely kills me)

- reality TV

- baseball :)

...and people who do anything with their cell phone (other than silence that **** before the movie starts). Seriously, if you can't go 2 hours without checking your cell phone then WAIT FOR THE DVD!!!!
Usually, but I've seen plenty a 20-30-40 something doing everything I mentioned

my girlfriend does that and it drives me ****ing nuts. i hate when im watching the movie and she pulls out the blackberry because she "has to check her messages" and the damn light reflects right into my face. when i go to the movies i disappear off the face of the planet for two hours.

People who drive really fast to pass you only to slow down once they do.

People who stop two to three car lengths before the car in front of them and then creep up a little at a time.

People who claim to have black or gay friends, -hey if they were friends would you even notice that stuff?

People who can only talk about themselves in order to hold a conversation. Never asking how you doing, -enough about you what about me?

People who can only talk business outside of work.

People. (check my sig)

Dude, seriously, you crack me up. You are forever going on an on about a friend of yours that is bandwagon, etc. I find this extremely hypocritical. Again, you're from MD. Born and raised there, im assuming. Yet you're a UNC fan. Man, you've got some nerve calling someone else out, bro.

And I know I get on you about this all the time. But I wouldn't if you quit calling everyone else out for who they like, when you're no different than they are. :chair:

I'm not a bandwagon UNC fan. I'm not calling him out for liking the Yankees cuz he's from MD. He only likes the Yankees because their good. He was an Orioles fan his whole life and once they started to suck he became a Yankee fan. I've always rooted for UNC, they're the only college team I've rooted for. A bandwagon fan is someone who only roots for a team when they are good and pretends to be a huge fan. I rooted for the Heels when they went 8-20 and missed the tournament two years in a row. In fact, thats when I started to really follow UNC basketball, if I was a bangwagon fan I would've been rooting for Duke or UConn then. I didn't know you could only root for teams in your state. I guess you're from North Carolina so why are you rooting for the Redskins then?

Archived