• Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    • Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

These guys that wear beanie's all the time. It could be 90 degrees out and you see some slug wearing a hat that is made for the winter. :wtf:

Who the hell decided it would be comfortable to wear a beanie when the weather was warm?

Btw, what's up with these teenagers wearing these tight skinny jeans? I've seen a few of them do this on American Idol.

Whatever happened to teenagers wearing a pair of comfortable Levi's 501's?

Funny you mention this. I was driving to work the other day on the interstate and saw a brand new jacked up Tundra. As I was passing the guy, I was thinking to myself..."I bet this guy is a total wuss".:D

Dude, big-time. Here in Cali it's the vehicular equivalent of little-man's disease: the smaller you are, apparently the bigger/higher/louder must be the truck you drive.

Conversely, one look at MY daily driver (a Daihatsu flatbed golf/maintenance electric cart) tells people "there goes a confident, self-assured man."

Slowly.

Very, very slowly...

:D

Bandwagon San Diego Chargers fans. Southern California is crawling with them and 5 years ago they didn't exist on any level (especially in Orange County). They're even worse if they're flying those idiotic flags on their cars.
Thank you!!!!!!

HELL YA!!

people who cant spell. its simple grammar dont say "i no" when you learned it was KNOW in the 4th grade.

people who tell me to calm down that dont know me. if you have ever seen me upset and angry you would know this isnt it.

people who try to cleverly disguise insults and threats. a certain member of the board was sending me PMs the other night and was doing it. if you are going to talk **** at least dont be a ***** about it.

always having to worry about a girl's feelings when they start talking ****. i shouldnt have to worry about you getting your feelings stepped on when you just went off to me about what an ******* i am and didnt worry about respecting me.

jeremiah wright.

louis farrakhan

bill o'reilly

comedians who think they are funny. dane cook - you can laugh all you want at your own **** but you arent that funny.

people who try to cleverly disguise insults and threats. a certain member of the board was sending me PMs the other night and was doing it. if you are going to talk **** at least dont be a ***** about it.

Yeah I've seen this one many times. Someone will insult someone or get back at them and then throw a :cheers: or a :silly: at the end of it, as if it lets them off the hook.

...comedians who think they are funny. dane cook - you can laugh all you want at your own **** but you arent that funny.

That brought to mind a remark Larry Miller made once, a while back: a good comedian looks at the world and sees a funny place; a great comedian doesn't.

That man's got some depth to 'im...

Anyone who takes off work on Ted Bundy's birthday.

A crying woman with a harpoon gun entering a sports bar.

A girl whose wallet contains nude photos of Yassir Arafat.

People with big gums and small teeth.

Women that want to repeatedly give me a high 5 during sex.

GC's short takes are my fav.

People who think I should put my Blackberry in my pocket. I could do without those fools!! :silly:

Yeah, if you keep it in your pocket then all that magnetic, radioactive energy is sitting too close to your junk.

I have a small LG cell phone that fits perfectly in the smaller pocket inside the right front jeans pocket.

For some reason, I feel like just ramming those jerks. If it wasn't for legal problems and keeping my car nice, I would do it just to teach them a lesson. If they turn without a signal, I usually blow my horn at them.

People who don't slow down in a school zone.

I always blow my horn at them.

Heck yeah!!! I went to Cirque De Soleil (don't know if I spelled it right) last night. I must have held the door open for a million people and not once did someone thank me.

One time, my wife and I were walking through the door and my wife went through and I held the door for a family of five. She waited for me and not one of those jerks said thank you. Of course, I told them: "your welcome."

I always tell them that they are welcome when they do not say thank you. 97% of the people ignore you and the other 3% give you dirty looks.

One time, I was at one of those dinner theaters and I went to get my wife and I some food. I was carrying two large drinks, two pizzas and some fries. My hands were full. Well the dude in front of me did not hold the door when I was going in. I yelled "Thank You!!" at the top of my lungs. He came back and apologized and held the door. It was pretty funny, but I thanked him and we had a good laugh.

People who say "I" when "me" is correct.

On a related note, People who say "a myriad of" something when "myriad" is correct. That is the same as saying "a many of." I don't mean ordinary everyday people, but reporters who should know better. Gary Fitzgerald of Redskins.com comes to mind.

My grandfather used to tell me "people who whistle are either scared or don't know what the hell they are doing".

See below:

As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB , I was quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams. To cover my embarrassment, I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly.. The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassing me. I looked up from my work and sheepishly said, 'I'm sorry... Was I tickling you?' She replied, 'No doctor, but the song you were whistling was, 'I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener.'

I have a friend that all he wears is under armour. he has an under armour hat, beanie, ski mask, gloves, every color under armour hoodie and t-shirt, head condom, shooting sleeve, underwear, sweat pants, khanki pants, polos, socks, shorts, and shoes. by the way he is a slow fat unathletic white kid. we played basketball one day at one of the bball courts on campus and he wore a shooting sleeve. really? its a damn pick up game and you're white and suck.

-can't stand bandwagon fans, that one year root for one team and they start sucking so they change teams the next

-ravens fans

-annoying drunk girls at the bar

-guidos

-jersey girls

-cowboy fans

-guidos

hahaha....I have a shirt that says "I Love My Guido"...my bf's not really a guido, but he's italian, so it's funny. But I know the kind you're talking about.... the really tan ones with gelled hair that go around wearing wife beaters:)

I can do without people that use the phrase "Im just saying" as if it makes whatever they just said any less dumb, as in the following:

Jackass: /says something stupid.

Me: What the **** are you talking about?

Jackass: Im just sayin'.

Yea, i know you're just sayin'. Just sayin something dumb.

hahaha....I have a shirt that says "I Love My Guido"...my bf's not really a guido, but he's italian, so it's funny. But I know the kind you're talking about.... the really tan ones with gelled hair that go around wearing wife beaters:)

i'm italian too, but i don't dress like "guidos". when i went to towson, they were every where. it just reminds me of the "new haircut" video everytime i see one. go to any bar in the towson/baltimore area and they are everywhere

Archived