• Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    • Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

This is inspired by George Carlin- who includes people such as "guys in their 50s named Skip" on his list.

So here are some people I can do without:

- Guys who put their sunglasses over the brim of their ball cap. If you currently do this, please realize how dumb you look and cease immediately

- People who wear blue tooth headsets that are not driving a car at that very moment.

- middle aged men who dress in golf attire everywhere they go (and always want to talk about golf)

- overweight people/teenagers wearing underarmour

I'll think of more later, feel free to add your own

- Guys who put their sunglasses over the brim of their ball cap. If you currently do this, please realize how dumb you look and cease immediately

- People who wear blue tooth headsets that are not driving a car at that very moment.

You just pegged 90 percent of the males on ES on these two alone.

:silly:

This is inspired by George Carlin- who includes people such as "guys in their 50s named Skip" on his list.

So here are some people I can do without:

- middle aged men who dress in golf attire everywhere they go (and always want to talk about golf)

- overweight people/teenagers wearing underarmour

I'll think of more later, feel free to add your own

Man, I've always thought the same about the sunglass thing. It reeks of doucheness. The only people I think can get away with it are baseball players.

Yeah, we have alot of folks at my work that do the blue tooth thing. Just yesterday I passed a guy at work who was wearing one. Only I didn't realize it and thought he was talking to me. I seriously wanted to smack the guy for being such a douche. That's one of the most ridiculous things going, for sure.

Man, I've always thought the same about the sunglass thing. It reeks of doucheness. The only people I think can get away with it are baseball players.

Yeah, we have alot of folks at my work that do the blue tooth thing. Just yesterday I passed a guy at work who was wearing one. Only I didn't realize it and thought he was talking to me. I seriously wanted to smack the guy for being such a douche. That's one of the most ridiculous things going, for sure.

I just went to see my daughter play trumpet today at a little "concert" so to speak.

Multiple men had hats/no hats with sunglasses on their heads. I was like WTF? It's an indoor concert.

I have friends that do the bluetooth earpiece. We are out, then you think they are talking to you and realize they are on the phone.

I don't get either of these fashion statements. Neither are cool to me....although I think the sunglass thing is a southern/nascar gig. :cool:

Jeff Reed looks like a Super San Pauly Shore.

:hysterical:

I can live with out:

Fake gangsters and real gangsters

Women who dates/marries douche bags/bammas :doh:

Boogie people

Bandwagon fans of the Cowboys and any other team.

Politicians

Dan Snyder. not Vinny, I think Dan is the one of is messing us up :2cents:

and of course JLC

"Yea, yea yea. O G Tripple Loc Dog in da house representin allll day baby you know how......

What the ****"

Gang members (MS13, Crips, Bloods, all of them). Don't even bother jailing them. Put a gun to their head and blow them away. Scum of the earth.

"We gotta problem? Wanna talk about it?"

:cool2:

Ok Zoony, where do put my sunglasses at football games when I don't need them all the time?:cool2:

I don't have any pockets in my jersey.I'm not going to put a $125 pair in my jean pockets.So where oh where can I put them.:whoknows::whoknows::whoknows::whoknows:

Ok Zoony, where do put my sunglasses at football games when I don't need them all the time?:cool2:

I don't have any pockets in my jersey.I'm not going to put a $125 pair in my jean pockets.So where oh where can I put them.:whoknows::whoknows::whoknows::whoknows:

Easy as.....

12103.jpg

Archived