• Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

The people that speed in parking lots.

My Dad was in a terrible accident because a woman was flying through the parking lot at a grocery store. I was only 8 at the time but to this day those *******s annoy me.

There are people like in my apartment complex. There's a speed bump every like 100 feet or so and the tards still do like 30 or 40 over them. I don't know how someone hasn't been hit or someone hasn't torn off the bottom of their car.

People who switch professional teams. I've had 2 friends do this and it just bugs the crap out of me. They were both 49ers fans too. One became an Eagles fan and the other a Cowboys fan.

And what's funny is saying "I remember when you were a Niners fan." Then they always tell me that they weren't "really into football then." How can you change teams? I just on't get it.

People who yell "OH" during the national anthem. Gets on my ****ing nerves.

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!

I don't care if it happens in Baltimore, at Orioles games. But it should not happen anywhere else. The Washington Redskins ARE NOT the O's, nor are DC United :mad:

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!

I don't care if it happens in Baltimore, at Orioles games. But it should not happen anywhere else. The Washington Redskins ARE NOT the O's, nor are DC United :mad:

It's infected all of DC sports. It happened at the Caps game last Wednesday, and I am thinking to myself when the **** did they start playing baseball on ice?

And going off that, douchebags who don't remove their hats for the national anthem.

It's infected all of DC sports. It happened at the Caps game last Wednesday, and I am thinking to myself when the **** did they start playing baseball on ice?

And going off that, douchebags who don't remove their hats for the national anthem.

Even freaking Mason basketball games...:doh:

Gets on my nerves when they do that.

I can do without people who dress like they are:

A. Dirtbag hobos

B. Going on vacation (aka Hawaiian shirt, sandals, shorts together)

C. Supposedly heterosexual males that dress like homosexuals

D. Teenage boys who dress "emo"

I see a lot of people each day who don't dress well, and while I am not a clothing nazi, as well as I understand that it's "gay" to understand how to clothe yourself, I wish these people would learn to stop looking like ****.

Dirtbag hobo/wannabe hippies of the current college age generation annoy me. No, we don't think that your hemp necklace with stupid looking beads in it is awesome, no we don't want to come within 20 feet of your disgusting white guy dreadlocks that haven't been washed in 10 days, and yes we do question why some form of pajama pants must be worn at all times.

People who are constantly on vacation annoy me...most of us know the types- often wearing shorts or some sort of hawaiian shirt, especially at work where their attire is inappropriate and a walking representation of why they have been working in the same position for 7 years without a promotion.

So called metrosexuals annoy me. I know a few gay men who dress manlier than them. Their style is not only just horrible to look at, but it's somewhat annoying knowing that the ONLY reason they have an entire wardrobe of gay pink collared shirts, zero undershirts (gotta unbutton that collared shirt to show off the shaved chest), and white dockers is they think it gives them a higher chance of picking up women. It probably alienates as many women as it attracts but either way the type of women you pick up looking like a faggot probably aren't worth anything anyway.

Emo people. Rich white suburban kids who have good lives but find it appealing to pretend they don't, or they have something wrong with them. Basically they want attention. Either way I hate them.

People who cant take a left turn without a green arrow.

People who don't know how to merge properly

Kid's who act all ghetto and tough then drive home in the BMW mommy and daddy bought them.

The idiot who told my manager I don't know anything about electronics because I didn't know whether his ****ing GPS spoke in French.

People who switch professional teams. I've had 2 friends do this and it just bugs the crap out of me. They were both 49ers fans too. One became an Eagles fan and the other a Cowboys fan.

And what's funny is saying "I remember when you were a Niners fan." Then they always tell me that they weren't "really into football then." How can you change teams? I just on't get it.

Had a friend who was an Oriole fan and a diehard Ripken fan. Now that the O's suck he's a Yankee fan. He has one of the Ripken HoF license plates and a Yankee tow hitch. He's an idiot.

Yeah, those are the kinds of people I just avoid talking sports with. It's quite embarrassing. :doh:

Its even funnier cuz he has a Yankees of the Century t-shirt that he wears all the time. He wasn't even a fan then lol. Did I mention he is also a Colts fan? I don't know many of them outside of Indiana or people that used to live in Indiana.

billy mays ****ing rules!:)

I mean I am okay with the man trying to sell me Oxy Clean, or Kaboom or other random informercial products but as soon as I saw him pitching Insurance and video games I realized that he's gone too far. :)

People who don't somehow thank me for letting them in front of me in traffic. Similarly, people who don't get over when I blink my lights indicating that I'm letting them in front of me in traffic.

i always do the seinfeld thing and just yell "wave damn you, WAAVE!!"

i always wave and i rarely cut someone off. i have actually gotten better about not speeding and just leaving earlier if i need to.

Archived