• Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

Guy's that whistle in the bathroom.

Lol, my dad can't sing, so when we're all riding along in the car he whistles to the songs. :shot: If it's the Eagles playing, he whistles. Folgerburg, whistles. Fleetwood Mac...tweet, tweet, tweet.

My brother, sister, and I do some fantastic impressions of him however.

Ok Zoony, where do put my sunglasses at football games when I don't need them all the time?:cool2:

I don't have any pockets in my jersey.I'm not going to put a $125 pair in my jean pockets.So where oh where can I put them.:whoknows::whoknows::whoknows::whoknows:

First Mistake

people that don't clean up after their dogs, how gd hard is it to pick up the poop? nobody wants to step in it!

That's a good one. I ****ing hate that I find piles in my yard. I'm a dog owner and am very consciences of it myself.

I'll add the ****heads that just keep their dog in the yard 24/7 in subdivision neighborhoods. If you live on a farm, fine, but if your dog is trapped and barking continuously it's because they need some company. Don't get a dog if you're not going to have it in your 'pack'. It's cruel. You guys may not see so much of that because, despite my appreciation of Mexico and Mexicans, they don't think of dogs like we do. Dogs are another form of livestock to a lot of them and don't deserve any more than a crappy meal every now and then.

The guy who drives by at 11 pm / midnight when I'm trying to sleep, blasting his bass. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Triple U sponsor right there.

Also the guy in the poker tournament that wears sunglasses, or anyone who wears sunglasses indoors. Sunglasses are for outdoors, not indoors.

I tend to be fairly tolerant myself. And Patient. I'm not perfect and I don't expect it from others. I tend to look a little deeper than just what people drive,wear,and sometimes say before even thinking about coming to some type of conclusion about them. Too easy to generalize and label as far as I'm concerned. I stopped worrying about what people thought of me a long time ago and certainly haven't been too concerned about what may be "cool",(or what others may think is or isn't) since,oh,shortly after high school. That said. :D

Cool Police

Racists(there's one at the gym).

People who,once you've agreed to help them,(In this case putting up some drywall in a bathroom),keep calling and asking if you are still going to do so. Yes. The answer is the same as the other 15 I've replied with up to now. Yes.

Okay. Now I can leave to help with the drywall. Bet the phone rings again. :mad:

;)

So, what are guys supposed to do with their sunglasses when they go indoors? Put them in their pocket?

I can honestly say that I wanted to kick the **** out of one of our pitcher's dads who wears a stupid ****ing bluetooth while at our softball game. He tries to come up to me in between innings to get his daughter's batting stats to phone them in to the grandpa who keeps the stats for her college scouts. Seriously, are you kidding me. Go **** yourself daddy and talk to the HC after the game if you want her stats.

My fiancee came to a game during his visit here and told me the guy looked like a 'goon'...yeah, no ****.

As far as the sunglass thing. I meant when you see them doing it indoors. Or just as a fashion statement, in general. I guess what im saying is some people can pull it off and others can't. I just think for the most part, the person doing it comes off as a douche.

I'll give you an example. I work in this huge warehouse-type building. And there's one supervisor here, that for the better part of his shift, is inside the building. Yet I always see him walking around with his shades on the top of his head. Guy looks like the biggest douche.

******* customers

guys that think that they are a clone of tiger woods on the golf course - and when i say clone i mean be completely decked out in nike gear, have nike golf clubs, bag, and try to do the same pre-shot routine as tiger then proceed to hit a 100 yard worm burner.

:hysterical:...that last part!

Guy's that whistle in the bathroom.

How about people that whistle, period.

people that have more than one favorite team for any pro sport. A guy at work is a Cowboys and Chargers fan that also roots for the Packers.

Yeah, this bugs me too. A LOT, actually.

The bicyclist on the road that is too fast for a bike and has no shoulder. Yeah, I know you have a right to the road too, but I also have a right to not have to cross a double yellow line to avoid your stupid ass. Also, the fat guy who is cycling to get in shape... no problem with that, but damn dude, drop thirty to fifty before wearing those skintight bike shorts.

And honestly, if you can't figure out what 12 items or less means, you really should be flogged.

People using drive thru banking that have some business to do rather than just a deposit or a check cashing. If it's late I understand, but if it's during business hours, go in the damn bank and let us get through this line and on with our day please? Burns me up, people asking for balance info, asking what happened with their phone bill . etc in the drive thru line.

Also, Mr Nascar Driver out there on the road. Route 4 especially.

~Bang

The guy who drives by at 11 pm / midnight when I'm trying to sleep, blasting his bass. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Triple U sponsor right there.

Also the guy in the poker tournament that wears sunglasses, or anyone who wears sunglasses indoors. Sunglasses are for outdoors, not indoors.

You're a douche if you blast your bass at ANY time of the day. Not just at night. I seriously can't stand that. And I've never gotten the fascination with idiots that think its cool to play their music that do this.

Archived