• Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    • Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

I do the sunglass on my cap and I could care less what anyone thinks about it. It's not a fashion statement, which I stopped caring about a long...who am I kidding I never did, it's just a place to put my shades while I go in the store. If it's more than a minute quick stop I usually leave them in the car but my eyes are really sensitive to the sun and we have a strong sun here so I do what I have to. Sometimes I hook them on my collar but it depends what shirt I'm wearing. Did I properly rationalize that? :anon:

I agree with the rest though.

I could really do without artsy fartsy birckenstockers who have a holier than thou attitude. I could also do without the minutemen.

Forgot one of my favorites.

People that update their facebook status every 10 minutes, basically giving a play by play of their daily life.

Jane is.......taking a shower!

Jane is.......deciding what to eat for dinner!

Jane is.........going to get the mail!

That's one of my pet peeves.... but I'll take it a step further. I hate when people update their FB status with work related stuff. "I've got a busy day tomorrow at work with XXX amount of clients".

If all you've got to talk about is work... then shut the hell up... because you've really got nothing to say/add.

I do the sunglass on my cap and I could care less what anyone thinks about it. It's not a fashion statement, which I stopped caring about a long...who am I kidding I never did, it's just a place to put my shades while I go in the store.

I agree with the rest though.

Same here.I just like keeping them there.

People who wear crocs.

Hey there my big fat sister wears crocs.:evilg:

:D

I think they look very stupid.She says their cool.I say nope they are stupid looking.:D

Why can't you just fold them and slip one of the ear things under the neckline of your shirt? That's what I do.

Edit: And btw (just noticed this), take a good close look at Blache's shirt's neckline in my avatar...

That's what I do. I figured everyone did this.

To add onto the Facebook topic; Mothers who update every frigging thing their kid does.

"Maggie ate breakfast!"

"Maggie took a bath!"

90% of ESPN's talking heads.

Any celebrity blogger/paparazzi whose goal in life it to photograph a celebrity walking out if a restaraunt. Get a ****ing life. Plus anybody who follows that garbage.

-Older men that wear clothing from Hollister or Abercrombie.

-People that have bumper stickers, especially political ones.

-Anyone that brings up their religion when nobody asked them to.

-Guys that wear ties out to bars or other type places when it's apparent the tie is not work related.

-Anyone that wears crucifix jewelry. Especially bad when it's really loud and the person wearing the jewelry is doing acts that are in direct contradiction of what lifestyle that crucifix jewelry implies that you live.

ooooh great list :applause:

guys that think that they are a clone of tiger woods on the golf course - and when i say clone i mean be completely decked out in nike gear, have nike golf clubs, bag, and try to do the same pre-shot routine as tiger then proceed to hit a 100 yard worm burner.

That's the worst :rotflmao:

Dude- doesn't matter how long you spend reading that putt, you're going to miss, and you're still not going to break 100, :doh1:

keastman, where is your athletic director? does he exist? i don't see how your situation is even a problem for a coach. that's ridiculous, honestly.

Yeah he exists, he just doesn't do much...and he doesn't really expend much effort sticking up for our softball team, that's for sure. Oh well, at least I have ES and my fiance as my outlets to piss and moan...and karma that will someday catch up with this pops. I honestly do feel bad for this daughter.

People who wear crocs.

People who NEVER say please or thank you.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely with you on the please and thank-you thing. Seriously, how difficult is it to say those things? It isn't, common courtesy has just gone by the wayside these days IMO.

As for the Crocs...hey now! Fine, I don't wear them in public, but I will slip them on when I have to take out the garbage or go get the mail...

Same here.I just like keeping them there.
I agree. I'll put them on my hat during practice or when I go inside sometimes. It's never even crossed my mind that that was something that was related to d-baggedness...

I can do wthout people who don't thank you, when you pause to hold the door open for them. :wtf:

I can do without people who can't take a hint that the conversation is over, but instead linger and linger to the point that you'd rather take straws to your eyes than be where you are. :twitch::blahblah:

I can do without people who frequent tailgate parties, but do not pull their weight in contributions. :idea::munchout::pint::chug::movefast:

Guy's that whistle in the bathroom.

....or sit in the stall and click away on their Blackberries. I mean, will the company really go out of business if you don't exchange e-mails in the crapper??

I can do wthout people who don't thank you, when you pause to hold the door open for them. :wtf:

I can do without people who frequent tailgate parties, but do not pull their weight in contributions. :idea::munchout::pint::chug::movefast:

Amen!

Nothing like the guy who eats lbs of shrimp, steak, wings,drinks a case of beer, throws down some shots....and the sole contribution to the tailgate party is a bag chips :doh:

- The young hollywood celebs.

- People who think and act like they are hollywood celebrities.

- Girls who get stupid tattoos, like, playboy bunny tattoos on their lower back. Please, can you get more ridiculous?

- Guys who wear TapOut or Affliction shirts and are not sponsored by those companies...but just wear them around thinking they are successfully creating the persona of a badass. Right.

- Chicks who wear tiara's and sashes during their bachelorette parties out on the town.

- Asshead drivers who don't pull over when an emergency vehicle has its lights on and is trying to get through. Or they do pull over, then take that opportunity to tear ass back into their lane, race to the front, and cut everyone else off.

- Politicians

- Morbidly obese people sitting on Hoover Rounds or whatever scooters the public is probably paying for, scooting around in public and chain smoking. Come on people.

- People with stinky dreadlocks.

- Guys who overuse hair gel and/or cologne

proceed to hit a 100 yard worm burner.
I call those snake rapers

Archived