• Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
    • Metalica - Enter Sandman
    • Weezer - Say it ain't so
    • Smashing Pumpkins – Today
    • No Doubt - Just a Girl
    • Pearl Jam - Black
    • Fiona Apple - Criminal
    • Beastie Boys - Sabotage

Let's say they see a guy who works out and its clear.

They will say "No Homo, but that dude is ****ing diesel"

So those folks are insecure because you give props to another guy ? Or have to qualify it ?

I would think a guy that said "No Homo" to me would be a guy that was questionably gay already.

So those folks are insecure because you give props to another guy ? Or have to qualify it ?

I would think a guy that said "No Homo" to me would be a guy that was questionably gay already.

I guess they are not comfortable with their own sexuality and feel the need to go above and beyond to prove they are not gay. As if I said they were gay already and they had to prove themselves to me. Don't get me wrong KH, I'm with you in that it is completely childish and moronic.

But even the internet term of "ghey" would be offensive to some people.

My question to you is what qualifies as a "gay" statement ?

"I'm not gay, but I'd sure love to **** that man in his ******* and suck that ****."

^I'm sure that qualifies.

People who call you but you miss their call. Not even a minute later you call them right back but they don't pick up. WTF dude?!?!?

People who leave messages that only state "hey call me back", like I am too dumb to see your missed call. Thanks for the extra waste of minutes listening to your dumb message, moron.

People who leave messages that only state "hey call me back", like I am too dumb to see your missed call. Thanks for the extra waste of minutes listening to your dumb message, moron.

+1. My parents do that all the time. I see that I have a missed call from you. Only leave me a voicemail if its something important, I know that you called me.

i can do without car salesmen. when i pull up to a dealership and they surround my car trying to get the door open before i shut the engine off i back right out and take off. or when i say i dont need any help and im just looking LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!! IF I HAVE A QUESTION I WILL ASK FOR YOUR ****ING HELP!!!!!!!!!

+1. My parents do that all the time. I see that I have a missed call from you. Only leave me a voicemail if its something important, I know that you called me.

opposite for me. If you call and DON'T leave a message, I probably won't call you back. Must not be that important.

opposite for me. If you call and DON'T leave a message, I probably won't call you back. Must not be that important.

Really? I hate voicemails...I never leave them and only listen to the first seconds before I delete them haha

Anyway I can really do without people who drag their feet and make the scuffling sound when they walk. How obnoxious.

Archived