Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

So, does Brock not care about the WWE Championship anymore? Who will Rollins feud with next? Such odd timing...

I was going to make a comment about Rollins as well. Where does he go from here now?

Who does he defend the title against at SummerSlam? It seems like there's no one currently set up to fight him unless they just randomly throw something together over the next few weeks (which I wouldn't put past them).

@marclamonthill: @cthagod @breakfastclubam I'm hearing it's not the Whoo Kid audio... It's a clip where he calls The Rock a racial slur. Haven't heard it tho

Also this controversy is bringing attention back to that interview with DJ Whoo Kid that Hogan did where he talked about the Booker T promo and used the word freely but not in a mean manner.

Personally that interview was harmless but this new stuff has to be crazy for him to get the Benoit treatment

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-wrestling-caught-on-tape-saying-n-word-daughter-brooke-exclusive

In a shocking world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER and RadarOnline.com – in a joint investigation – has learned that sordid pillow talk caught on an unauthorized sex tape includes a revolting conversation in which the pro wrestling icon unleashed a filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults.

The star of the WWE – whose real name is Terry Bollea – directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

the exact quotes are in the link, yeah its bad

Man Hulk took a heel turn in real life. There is still more to come too. Wasnt it John Cena that slammed Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3? My memories of the event are now real hazy I feel like my mind has been... Scrubbed.

On a serious note, no place at all for that kind of rant. And some people think racism is dead and gone.

Edited by Zazzaro703
  • Like 1

The price people pay to be famous and have money. Hulk was probably being taped without knowing it as a setup for extortion. Why else would you record someone without then knowing in private, with their guard down and while having sex. Even still, no excuse for living in 2015 and still having that mindset. WWE did the absolute best they could to distance themselves from this thing immediately which I really can't blame them. But, having been born in 1980, Hulk Hogan is the face of wrestling to me and I'm sure many others. WWEs reputation still takes a hit in my eyes. There have been many rumors over the years that some of the top heads in WWE are racist as well.

"There will be a third act which we believe will center on the real story: the additional recordings held by the FBI, the information in them that is Hulk Hogan’s real secret, and irregularities in the recordings which indicate some sort of cover-up. In the way of so many news stories, the deeper you go, the more interesting it gets."

Ive poured over a ton of rumored, and confirmed backstage stuffs from the world of wrestling for awhile now, and im convinced that 95% of those guys were seriously ****ed in the head. That they would also be racists, does not shock me.

Still, kind of sad that this is probably the way the legend of Hulkamania ends. As for the man behind the gimmick, he needs to get his life together.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2