Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

14 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Bloodline vs Bloodline.

I like this, but feels like they didn't do the order right. Should have built up the Bloodline with more members before they broke up the Usos. Add some females too. Have a group 10+ strong. Then..... Roman loses and the group splits like NWO Black and White vs. Red and Black did. That creates a bunch of storylines that don't need a belt that could last for a year. Apparently Jacob Fatu has signed with WWE. The wrestling world is full of Samoans. Maybe not real blood. But, plenty.

And as far as the Rock's daughter as NXT GM. No...... take her off TV and send her get some acting lessons. ****, make her join an improve group for a bit. Work on the mic skills and if she is going to compete, that needs a ton also.

Watching the Monday Night War era for the first time. I'm at the point where Scott Hall is about to bring Diesel into WCW. Outside of the nostalgia I'm not sure why WCW was on top at that point. The actual matches are garbage for the most part. Even more so since they decided to expand Nitro to two hours.

Not like the WWF was much better then but they were at least trying to introduce some new characters. WCW is just knockoff imitations without much really going on. Them hyping Glacier is just hilarious for example 

June 96 and the best from the two companies imo are Goldust and Lord Steven Regal. 🤷🏻‍♂️