Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

As I am watching through old wrestling shows chronologically, I have come to a point in the storyline where Kane is being accused of raping a dead body.

Yikes. That was HHH in a Kane outfit. Right? Did you already pass Big Bossman's Father's Funeral? 

Edited by @DCGoldPants

It's always the one you suspect the most, isn't it?

Quick thoughts:

1. This woman is a doppleganger for Stephanie, which is just as ****ing weird as weird gets.

2. I don't fully understand why it's always Johnny Ace in these accusations. Pat Patterson, Jim Ross, and Bruce Prichard don't exactly strike me as the highest paragons of virtue in the world. (Roddy Piper once matter of factly described Pat Patterson raping him in San Francisco). Yet, there are no real stories of absolute depravity until Johnny Ace descends into the Fed from the loving arms of Giant Baba. John shows up and Vince is suddenly behaving like a cross between Bob Crane and Ted Bundy. It's weird that one half of the Dynamic Dudes is so central to all of this craziness.

3. One theory I like is that Vince suddenly started getting physical in the ring at age 50 in the middle of the most violent, dangerous period in wrestling history. I would not be surprised if he was concussed four or five times in the late 90s and early 00s. And being Vince, there is no way he ever acknowledged a brain injury yet alone sought treatment for it. His descent into sex criminal may be related to a traumatic brain injury.

4. Sable is going to end up the largest single land-owner in North Dakota or wherever she lives when this is all over.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother
  • Like 1

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/vince-mcmahon-resigns-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=106726724#:

Vince McMahon resigns following allegations of sexual misconduct

By ABC News
January 26, 2024, 8:49 PM

Vince McMahon has resigned as WWE chairman as well as from his positions within TKO Group Holdings, announcing the decision Friday night amid allegations of sexual misconduct from a former staffer. 

Janel Grant, a former WWE employee, filed a federal lawsuit Thursday accusing McMahon and another former executive, John Laurinaitis, of sexual misconduct, including offering her to a star wrestler for sex.

"I stand by my prior statement that Ms. Grant's lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and is a vindictive distortion of the truth," McMahon said in a statement. "I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name.

"However, out of respect for the WWE Universe, the extraordinary TKO business and its board members and shareholders, partners and constituents, and all of the employees and Superstars who helped make WWE into the global leader it is today, I have decided to resign from my executive chairmanship and the TKO board of directors, effective immediately."

46 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh is that tonight? I’ll turn it on now.

I remain extremely impressed with how far women's wrestling has come since the 90's.  That was a great match.

• Thumb up 2

The Women's Rumble was the best event of the night. Followed by the Men's. Then a huge drop off. Logan Paul looks the part and can perform but the ending was terrible and he won't wrestle again for who knows how long. Made his title worthless. The championship match was trash. It's the same formula for keep the belt in Reigns forever now. If they don't have Rhode get the belt at WM, it'll be a waste of building him up twice. Pat McAfee was the worst part of it all. He's like Chris Berman calling the home run derby. Mispronouncing names and just making noises. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just heard the news that Ole Anderson has passed. If you ever wanted to see a shoot interview, watch Ole's. He literally hated everyone. I always thought he gave some of the best interviews in wrestling. He was so bitter he made it seem more believable than anybody I can think of. 

• Sad 1