Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

23 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Andrade really needs to be pushed for a top title. 

Did you ever see him vs Buddy Murphy in AEW? I think it was an early episode of Collision. They tore the house DOWN.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Is it wrong that I want Jimmy to lose because the stupid yeet thing in 2024?

1 minute ago, TK said:

Did you ever see him vs Buddy Murphy in AEW? I think it was an early episode of Collision. They tore the house DOWN.

Yeah cannot believe AEW let him go. WWE needs to push him hard. He's legit one the top wrestlers they have. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

Alright, come on Gunther.  Sami Zayn is such a a whiny baby.  I wish him no success ever.

I'm still convinced Chad Gable is about to turn heel.

Edited by Forehead

Yeah that final match was bad. And it made no sense other than to make it easier for Reigns. WWE writers haven't improved much have they?

I bet they'll drag Stone Cold's crippled ass out to just give the Rock a 1 finger salute and a stunner tomorrow night. 

23 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Yeah that final match was bad. And it made no sense other than to make it easier for Reigns. WWE writers haven't improved much have they?

Cody wins the belt.  Rock and Roman will end the night with beef... 

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

Cody wins the belt.  Rock and Roman will end the night with beef... 

Who knows. Reigns defends it like 3x a year or something. And never cleanly. But at least he finally looks to be back in shape like when he was with the Shield. 

I'd still say Cody wins tonight, they have to give the hero insurmountable odds to overcome.  I'll bet Ferguson is right.  There's always at least one heel/face turn at WrestleMania...it would help set up the planned Rock-Reigns match for WrestleMania 41...the one they wanted this year before the fans revolted.

I was betting on Chad Gable, my second bet was Dakota Kai turning on Iyo Sky, but a Rock-Reigns feud would also make sense.

Edited by Forehead

25 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I'd still say Cody wins tonight, they have to give the hero insurmountable odds to overcome.

I hope so. That final match was all over the place last night. Was it no disqualification? 

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I hope so. That final match was all over the place last night. Was it no disqualification? 

I think the angle was that Rock is on the WWE Board of Directors so he can have the ref fired if he DQed them. 

Rock overselling that spear from Reigns was hysterical.  But I hate that finishers have no effect anymore. And that heels rarely win cleanly on these big matches. It's gotten stale.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I think the angle was that Rock is on the WWE Board of Directors so he can have the ref fired if he DQed them. 

Rock overselling that spear from Reigns was hysterical.  But I hate that finishers have no effect anymore. And that heels rarely win cleanly on these big matches. It's gotten stale.. 

I agree on all of this. I'm not into the multiday Wrestlemania. Feels like it takes some of the energy by spreading it out. 

I can buy the idea that the Rock isn't really a Heel and screws over Roman tonight. I could buy that someone new shows up to help Cody. I doubt it would be a MJF, but who knows? Maybe neither happens buy a handle of current roster guys come out and neutralize the Blood Line so Cody can win clean?

Whatever, the worst thing they can do now is have Roman win again. That **** is done.

If Cody wins, I suspect it will likely be clean. But I can totally see Cena showing up and hitting Solo or Jimmy with a 5 knuckle after they interfere and then Stone Cold hitting Rock with a stunner. 

Too bad Dustin Rhodes is AEW now. Him showing up would have made the most sense to me.  

Worst thing would be Cody winning and then them giving the title to Damien Priest when he cashes in his MITB. That would be an epic screw job to the fans. 

(Even if Priest is probably more talented and physically imposing than most of the roster).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Worst thing would be Cody winning and then them giving the title to Damien Priest when he cashes in his MITB. That would be an epic screw job to the fans. 

Maybe they do this after the Rollins match if they want him to cash in. Maybe Drew wins and Punk then distracts him for Priest to come and take it immediately off Drew. 

15 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Andrade really needs to be pushed for a top title. 

He can wrestle but he's just not that charismatic doing anything else.  Doesn't help that he can't cut a promo.