Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

5 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

@The Evil Genius

Was thinking more in terms of in-ring injuries.  But yes, Owen Hart's would qualify. 

I was also thinking about Owen Hart injurying Steve Austin as an in-ring injury.  I swear I saw that live and thought "he's paralyzed".  

I think Ridge Holland pretty much ended Big E's career last year right? Dude is lucky that after fracturing the C1 and C2 that he is recovering to do normal everyday things.

But yeah, I think that's the worst one I can remember. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

10 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

@The Evil Genius

Was thinking more in terms of in-ring injuries.  But yes, Owen Hart's would qualify. 

I was also thinking about Owen Hart injurying Steve Austin as an in-ring injury.  I swear I saw that live and thought "he's paralyzed".  

I still remember watching the PPV where Owen fell. When was that? 99?

• Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, @DCGoldPants said:

Unrelated, MITB is starting now. Men's match. Still trying to cram Jake Paul down everyone's throats. What's next? Vince going to bring back Eva Marie again to look ridiculously hot, but be terrible at everything else? 

I thought Paul had been more than adequate in his matches? Also..isn't it Logan and not Jake?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Yeah it was in 99. The PPV was called Over the Edge :(

I remember because a few things. It was around the time Snyder took over the team and the day after the PPV, I flew to Cali and didn't know Owen died until landing and seeing a newspaper there. 

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

I thought Paul had been more than adequate in his matches? Also..isn't it Logan and not Jake?

OK, Logan. Yes. 

Well, will say this. He's getting legit heat from the crowd. They legit don't want him in this match. 

• Like 1

What. Logan Paul has been doing WWE?  And he actually looks good (based on the 10 min of Youtube I just watched).  I think Triple H (or whoever is running the show) must have been like... "We need to find the next Shane..  because Shane is getting too old for this..." 

Except from what I saw it did look like whoever put him through the table today had no regard to his safety... that spot looked crazy...

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

What. Logan Paul has been doing WWE?  And he actually looks good (based on the 10 min of Youtube I just watched).  I think Triple H (or whoever is running the show) must have been like... "We need to find the next Shane..  because Shane is getting too old for this..." 

Except from what I saw it did look like whoever put him through the table today had no regard to his safety... that spot looked crazy...

Was it Ricochet? He and Paul had a crazy double clothesline from opposite sides of the ring ropes awhile back. 

Paul.gif

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

We called it Undertaker vs. Underfaker. 

What an awful match. The crowd was basically silent the entire match. Why was that the main event and not the Owen n Bret cage match? 

The only interesting bit about it was that Jerry Lawler drew the Underfakers tattoos on to make him look kinda similar to the Undertaker.