Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

WWE stock launched to near 3-year high after upbeat sales outlook, co-CEOs named

Shares of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. WWE shot up 5.9% toward fresh post-pandemic high in morning trading Friday, after media and entertainment company provided an upbeat third-quarter sales outlook. The company also disclosed that it appointed Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan as co-chief executive officers, following the announcement of Vince McMahon's retirement on Friday. Separately, the company said it expects second-quarter revenue of $328 million, up from $266 million a year ago and above the FactSet consensus of $311.9 million. The stock, which is on track for the highest close since Oct. 17, 2019, has soared 42.1% year to date, while the S&P 500 SPX has declined 16.8%.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, justice98 said:

Punk lost his mind in that presser.  Completely unprompted, at that.  And it resulted in an all out brawl  afterwards.  Kinda makes you believe everything said about Punk is true.

Well…it has the whole wrestling world buzzing. Hopefully, AEW does something with this to build an angle. I know Punk isn’t the easiest to work with but put a microphone in his hand with a bone to pick and he is fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

No mention of Antonio Inoki dying? Here’s the time he got pissed at a fat mentally defective Canadian for not selling

Sadly, I really don’t know too much about Inoki. I know he was well respected in the industry and is a legendary wrestler/promoter that once wrestled Muhammad Ali.  

12 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

No mention of Antonio Inoki dying? Here’s the time he got pissed at a fat mentally defective Canadian for not selling and stomped the **** out of him in the ring. NSFW language in the video.

WWE posted about him and I imagine mentioned it on RAW.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, justice98 said:

That debut was terrible. The lame new nickname (the CEO), she botched the finisher, the promo was awful, not helped by the typical muted Japanese crowd.

and..... burn. I didn't see anything but that video.

Thought for sure she was done with the industry and would pop up in more movies/shows rather than AEW who already has more than enough really good women on their roster.

11 hours ago, justice98 said:

That debut was terrible. The lame new nickname (the CEO), she botched the finisher, the promo was awful, not helped by the typical muted Japanese crowd.

I thought it was in San Jose?

Nevermind.  Read that wrong. 

Edited by The Evil Genius